:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited July 2022 in Bug Reports
-

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Cafe caught a super rare and it was a super small fish.
    edited January 2023
  • U said:

Cafe caught a super rare and it was a super small fish.

Im terrified by a Fish icon that doesn't give you anything to inv
    I remember Getting a message like that in Day 2 of the event Aswell I didn't got anything it was a Medium size fish
  • So..... I fished 13 hours , and when I eventually caught a Super big big fish , It shows that it's nothing , no fish , no junk . Is this a bug or designed let me know Im really really pissed by this stupid fishing.

This has happen to me. What if they used a null quotient logarithm, so none of got any rares? Just sayin....Who really knows? People say they got one but did they "really"?
  • Intimate said:

So..... I fished 13 hours , and when I eventually caught a Super big big fish , It shows that it's nothing , no fish , no junk . Is this a bug or designed let me know Im really really pissed by this stupid fishing.

This has happen to me. What if they used a null quotient logarithm, so none of got any rares? Just sayin....Who really knows? People say they got one but did they "really"?
    I contacted support about this

:(
  • Oh wait is that actually rare? Because I did got nothing from a fish I wi contact support once then
    edited January 2023
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We checked this a couple of times and verified with some of the people logged that caught rares and they did get them. Still plenty of rare items to find I believe.
  • We checked this a couple of times and verified with some of the people logged that caught rares and they did get them. Still plenty of rare items to find I believe.

So does that means I had caught a rare but didn't got it due to a problem?
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited October 2021

We checked this a couple of times and verified with some of the people logged that caught rares and they did get them. Still plenty of rare items to find I believe.

So does that means I had caught a rare but didn't got it due to a problem?
    - There were items remaining of the last fishing.(*Some players already caught these items while fishing.)
    (https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/31787/fishing-more-rares-added#latest)

- Only 50 Halloween items have been added to be caught in the fishing tournament in October 2021(Halloween fishing tournament).

**Still a lot of rare items to catch while fishing.**