Cubic Castle tips with Ducks

edited September 2021 in General Chat
Tip #1: Never put 1.6 million c in a tip pig and trust someone in the same room. They will most likely slowly take you c, lie about it, steal everything and anything you have in that room, change their name, and unfriend you.
Tip #2: Be wary of who you perm. Like say you needed some help with a build and so you got one of your "friends" to help you. Make sure to ask around BEFORE perming them because you never know if lets say someone named LORD SHISHIO gimmie has a history of scamming. Because who knows maybe 5kc worth of items will just happen to vanish and LORD SHISHIO gimmie will be there and taking your warps to that place right in front of your eyes and then claim it wasn't them. And then when you take it up with support they can't help you because it was items and not any c.
Tip #3: Never say someones fadey foam is overpriced at Pen's even though 220c for 22 fadey foam is really overpriced. Because maybe you will get involved in a war with that person and maybe they will place really mean signs saying you are a scammer even though you are not. And maybe they will call you mean names. And maybe they will take your plot when the time is up and put even MORE mean signs on it. You never know.
Tip #4: Never help DuckMcDuckface out by giving him 20kc. I know you are thinking "Well why DuckyMcDuckface is awesome. Ducky never did anything wrong." Well I told him when I gave him 20kc that he should make a small shop so he can get more c and pay me back. Well he just wasted it on a duck hat. Then if you ask him to pay you back even if he was online 1 second ago he will pretend to be afk and ignore you. If you try to friend him he deny's it. And then sometimes some jerks who will do anything Ducky says will come to your shops if you do hollas for it and say "You are a jerk you made Ducky cry." Even if you did nothing that could make Ducky cry.
And that's all for Cubic Castle Tips today folks see you next time. Ducks out!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.