More little previews...

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Here's some more of the things we've been working on...

No ETA or details yet. Just sharing for fun and so you guys get a feel for what's coming.

Comments

• yoooooo we can make npcs say stuff big day for the cubic castles community #gaming
  • I can't wait!
  • OkanaaOkanaa Member
    I'm so excited! :D
  • Oh wow this is so cool! Time to make rpgs
  • Amazing to see that NPC's are being worked on
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    The code part is cool, and is like those little code tutorial things
  • PlayerPlayer Member

yoooooo we can make npcs say stuff big day for the cubic castles community #gaming

#gaming
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2021
    Fantastic

Theres new mine in deep forest mine ?
  • Fantastic

Huh?
  • What TRIBE???
  • Fantastic

Huh?
    Just me guessing

I totally need these tribe stuffs for my new build <3
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    :o
    edited July 2021
    It just me or the grey color chatbar u use to type commands kinda hard to see words
  • It just me or the grey color chatbar u use to type commands kinda hard to see words

xD
  • I do appreciate this update and I am excited for it but I want to know are new levels being worked on?
    We do not need a new perk for each level, if you just added levels we would be grateful.
    Going back to the update I am excited for the new grass <3 It looks so fluffy and beautiful. I am also looking forward to all the new adventure realms that can be created now.
  • HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited July 2021

I do appreciate this update and I am excited for it but I want to know are new levels being worked on?
    We do not need a new perk for each level, if you just added levels we would be grateful.
    Going back to the update I am excited for the new grass <3 It looks so fluffy and beautiful. I am also looking forward to all the new adventure realms that can be created now.</p>

unlimited levels would be nice, player with the most levels O_O. Once you get to a certain level it takes the same xp to level up again.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Will we get a preview for the new foam?
  • This looks awesome, I can't wait for the adventure realms people are gonna make with these NPC's

• Byron'Byron' Member
    Ooh but that's too good! NPCs that can finally say texts, something I had high hopes for from the game, I can't wait for its sort to finally give the texts to my NPCs in my realms! :D
  • i hope those cool blocks are common or craftable.
  • Please tell me we also getting NPC quests too bestie (;o;)
  • Cool Kewberth You Made the NPC Easy to use for us so we can use it Aswell!
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    That's cool! There will be a whole new experience with adventures.
  • wow i'm liked it!
  • Jme7Jme7 Member
    edited August 2021
    This is really cool! I do have a few questions though:
    Is this available to all players making their own maps or just admins?
    If it is available, how do you get NPCs?
    If it isn't available, is there a test server or something where people can try this out?

(Of course, if these count as details, I completely understand :D)
  • its looking great, honestly. I cant wait to start building my own story mode
    edited August 2021
    Can ya add spear clothing for the maskman , the build Im working on totally need this pack and I think they need weapons like bow
  • Can ya add spear clothing for the maskman , the build Im working on totally need this pack and I think they need weapons like bow

Spear exists on cc lol
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Looks like an exciting update. Well done Kewb, nd everyone else whoever they are :'D
This discussion has been closed.