Cortana's buying thread.

CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
edited August 2016 in Trading Section

Current list of needed things:

- Nothing at the moment.

The list will get updated with time.

If you're selling any of the items I need, make sure to include the cubic time in your reply, so it's easier for us to meet in-game. And please don't try to negotiate, I'm not willing to pay more than the stated above prices. Thanks!

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Cleaned the thread as it was hard to navigate through it >.<
    Also, the list is fully updated, I'm in need of a big amount of bookshelves and still buying the rest from the old list!
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Sir Ram wants to sell 30 bookshelves to Cortana at 4pm ( 16:00 ) in Cubic Castle
    Do you accept the offer or leave a message when will you be on online if you are uncomfortable about coming online at 4pm

-Written by Sir Raaaaam -
    Sir Ram said:

Sir Ram wants to sell 30 bookshelves to Cortana at 4pm ( 16:00 ) in Cubic Castle
    Do you accept the offer or leave a message when will you be on online if you are uncomfortable about coming online at 4pm

-Written by Sir Raaaaam -

I might not be online at that time, but will see :P will try to meet you anyway.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I Have 21 Bookshelves to sell.

I Have 21 Bookshelves to sell.

I'll meet you in game later :)
  • i got more than 20 bookshelves too....i dont know how many....i bought like 10k cubits of dungeon pack,but dont know how many i got....i go take my bookshelves first...
  • I sell easter basket
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    I can sell you one more silver chest for 500c. Can come when you'll be free, or just message me on steam whenever you want it :D.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I'd like to sell you some bookshelves :)
    I'll be online in the next few hours, but mostly will be building, so try to catch me in The Oriental Residence if you want to sell something :P
    edited May 2016
    Cortana said:

I'll be online in the next few hours, but mostly will be building, so try to catch me in The Oriental Residence if you want to sell something :P

Well I gtg sleep .-. I'll catch you tomorrow then. Going offline right now. Checked the Oriental Residence one last time. You're not on yet. Tomorrow it is.

Cortana said:

Well I gtg sleep .-. I'll catch you tomorrow then. Going offline right now. Checked the Oriental Residence one last time. You're not on yet. Tomorrow it is.
    I've been online all this time :P I mentioned that I will be building, so I was in that realm once per like 30 minutes.
  • edited May 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Cortana said:

Cortana said:

I've been online all this time :P I mentioned that I will be building, so I was in that realm once per like 30 minutes.
    Ooooh X'D
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited May 2016
    I Have 1 Silver Chest for 500c
    Can I Meet With u In 22:00-24:00 Cubic Time
  • I have an easter basket i can sell you.
    I believe cc time is us pacific time, and im on us eastern time... Im available from 4pm to midnight usually eastern us time. So maybe we can go with whatever time works best for you???
    I most likely won't be online today, so I'll meet you all tomorrow :)
  • Oh I see also what time are you going online? game time

Oh I see also what time are you going online? game time

I'm never playing by some schedule, can't really tell when I'll be online today :/ I've had connection issues on CC since the last update. Will notify when I'm online if it won't be as buggy as it was.
    Bump! Still buying some items!
  • YakuZhaYakuZha Member
    Still buying beewax???
    YakuZha said:

Still buying beewax???

Yes, I added it to the list only today...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'll try mine you 1000 Bee's Wax by tomorrow night :P

I'll try mine you 1000 Bee's Wax by tomorrow night :P

Alright, thanks peng :)
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    I have 24 Bookshelves for sale. Can we meet after 12h race?

I have 24 Bookshelves for sale. Can we meet after 12h race?

Sure :)
    Bump! Back to my buying spree. Added some stuff to the list.
  • I have oils :3
    Try to catch me in The Oriental Residence while I'm crafting stuff :) not sure when you're online since you didn't mentioned time :P
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited June 2016
    i might have some beeswax...
    i might be online tommorrow 20:00 PM Cubic time