Blocked CC

SOMEONE
PLEASE
HELP
Does anyone have any ideas on how to bypass securly on my laptop?
I had some help from Knights Who Say Yee which I REALLY appreciate but unfortunately grabbing the code and moving it still resulted in securly popping up. ARE THERE ANY ALTERNATE LINKS? Or maybe how to hack through the administrator's name and password cuz that would help me delete securly... Seriously though I'm NOT giving up on this game!!!!
P.S. if you know TheGrimWald, The lil Deer, or Chunks Woewalk tell them North got blocked which is why I haven't been on!
-NorthLightGamingGirl

Comments

• Do your school, how's that for an answer
  • Who said i play during school?
    I found something anyways :V
  • Sinister JSinister J Member
    edited May 2021
    does ur school use zoom? if so if you got the app installed ik a bypass also what kinda computer are you using?
  • We use Google Meets, and I do school from home on a school-issued MacBook. I got a successful solution, though. Thank you all :)
  • We use Google Meets, and I do school from home on a school-issued MacBook. I got a successful solution, though. Thank you all :)

what is it?

what is it?
    I'll PM it to you, only because for all we know school admins are EVERYWHERE
  • Hi North not sure if you'll see this its me The lil Deer. liv told em you ound a site that works for ya'll but it doesnt work for me so i guess i also cant play. and also @Sinister J what is the app that can create a bypass