Mine Fav And Least Fav Things About CC

Fav: I love the games open world sandbox where you can build your own realms and build with friends and in general just come together and just have a good time whether its building crafting trading or doing all of it with your friends alone and I love that I love to come together with me friends and just have a good time and I'm thankful this game has that time of set.
Least Fav Thing: I really think the community is more on the trading side all people care about is making profit and becoming the richest Qbee it can be annoying sometimes all I see is people just selling stuff and buying and trading I rarely see anyone building or crafting much it's just all about the cubics I wont to talk about a holla that a player did he or she said ¨Goodbye guys I'm quitting and this is why there are no goals no achievements just becoming the richest player in the game ¨ that really hit me hard and it's true I hope the game in the future can be more about building and crafting instead of making profit. But hey it's just a game xD

Comments

This discussion has been closed.