Farewell Whim (but not really)

Thank you for being an amazing mod, i know your still gonna be in game, but yea, That's all i'm going to say. Amazing mod, yes. ;-; (period).

Comments

• Whats happening
  • Whats happening

R e t i r e d
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Thank you for being an amazing mod, i know your still gonna be in game, but yea, That's all i'm going to say. Amazing mod, yes. ;-; (period).

Thanks!! Means a lot to hear that :)

Whats happening

Just hung up my mod hat/tag to spend more time with my family. I'll still be around though, I'm not leaving the game :)
  • Well, goodbye but not really goodbye since you'll still be here in game
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited April 2021
    I remember at the startings of my game Journey I never liked you for some reason you being rude and mean and never listening me UwU but I think nah that's Fine You have made game better.Nice to have a Mod like you it was a good time Hanging out with you That I never did :') And Seeing you Giving away in Whim Market while I am banned :'))) *Insert Sadness*
  • You will be missed Whim :(
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thank you Whim
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Whim was an amazing mod. She was great to moderate alongside. I'm glad I got to know her and be able to ask for her advice
  • Thank you whim ❤
  • ElicElic Member
    Thank you Whim call best <3 mod i sad
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Thank you whim! Ignore the bullies, show them that you are above their intelligence level (which you truly are)
    Thank you for everything, for all moments when we laughed and thank you for your community shop, definitely a thank you for that and for your presence in game
    You made cubic a better place. You really did
  • Thank you Whim for being a great mod!
  • Thank you Whim ^^
  • Thank you Whim for helping players :D
  • Thanks so much Whim <3
  • thanks Whim!
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thank you Whim! :)
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited April 2021
    Whim isn't gone anyways, good work was done and you deserve some rest for sure. :)
  • Thank you Whim for what you did for community when you were mod! :)
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited April 2021
    Many people like Whim :c

I love her work as well ::)
  • Many people like Whim :c

What's wrong with liking her?Shes done so much for the community
  • I'm sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but Whim is one of the few mods who can does her job actively.