The scammer someone way to scammed people that i know

Jay_BlockerJay_Blocker Member
edited April 2021 in Help Requests
1. First he maybe ask u can i help you build? you just need use flash bumper flash, Then iF u have a vend and thing in vend very rare or you put some cloth in it(Be careful!) , he maybe will say I buy this $$$ (very overprice)and then he say i buy in reg come , then he will stand on glass and then when u break the glass he fell then he will pick item.

2. He or she will long time walk with you , and help you mine thing what you need, and share how their day like ... , and then he will get your trust then get your perm,(he or she maybe know you are rich ) and then finally he will took your rich thing (REMINDER: Don't give any body perm although he or she is a mod or admin, according to my many scammed times , i remind you best no give any body perm except your family!)
3. (this is maybe just belong to cheat)When you was a noob please please First know 2 realm called CJ prices(when you at a overworld you can't search Cj you should search prices!!!)and Nisaw's prices , he or she maybe buy your thing cheap maybe it's event item , and according to my many times scammed experience once i got a turkey bolo in a event , and then i see someone buy 10kc soon..... 20kc......30kc, then i see maybe no one high price so i sell not shards 30kc , but now it's worth 95kc-100kc , so when event thing you best save long times ,and when event done sell it ,(except you don't want or don't need so much c :D).
4. And this one maybe when you got stole you will get back , when you enter a rental (except pen's yard rental,tower rental(created by a mod called gala ) ) and then one day owner give free perm or he lock the realm and stole all the vend , normally at this time all cc pro know and will say holla , you just need sent report ticket and then mods or admins will ask you some question you just need answer them honestly , they maybe will give your thing back , (REMINDER:When you want choose a rental please answer some pro to make sure it's credibility , and then make sure you really decide to rent here)
5. And if you are a noob but you have some good stuff and you want sell them , you go to a realm , and that people maybe will said i can't see clearly can you throw it again , i will glass my self i will not pick and then when he see clearly , maybe he or she already from the glass ban you then can get your stuff
6. And some people say holla says free perm please check yout realm have stamp? if u have stamp quik off when they come will take them off
Finally i want say don't trust anybody best (my choice , you don't need to follow) avoid scammer!!!
oof if i said something wrong comment me in chat , thanks for responce