Register on cookie bumper glitch?

OK I am not 100% sure this is a glitch but when I placed a register on top of the cookie bumper to make a trade, the Angels wings I was selling kept multiplying! I was so confused! Idk why it did that but when I tried to put the multiple angel in it would just make MORE! I quickly trolled myself and exited the trade and when we re-did it all of them except the one disappeared so yea I'm a bit confused right now I probably scared the buyer @Report but at least I could point this out :p

Comments

• *MM**MM* Member
    lucaaa795 said:

So the angel wings really got multiplied (duplicated) ?
    o.0
    Anyway...weird bug

Yes they were multiplying! It was madness
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited May 2016
    Another bug which you SHOULDN'T say on the forums. People will end up abusing it when they find out, which is very bad. If you know bugs like this, that can be abused, then keep them off the forums, out of in-game chat, don't tell anyone; message support with it.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    edited May 2016
    dupe
    Me and lucaaa tried it out, it worked, but on on MY screen.
    And when I pressed accept and lucaaa did, nothing happened.
    +Lucaaa didn't see the angels, only I did. And I cant move them or take them out, so I cant do anything with them they are just a graphical image of the darks, I can place other items over them, so this bug can't be abused.
    Sorry for the messy inventory.
  • *MM**MM* Member
    edited May 2016

dupe
    Me and lucaaa tried it out, it worked, but on on MY screen.
    And when I pressed accept and lucaaa did, nothing happened.
    +Lucaaa didn't see the angels, only I did. And I cant move them or take them out, so I cant do anything with them they are just a graphical image of the darks, I can place other items over them, so this bug can't be abused.
    Sorry for the messy inventory.

Yup that's what happened

Another bug which you SHOULDN'T say on the forums. People will end up abusing it when they find out, which is very bad. If you know bugs like this, that can be abused, then keep them off the forums, out of in-game chat, don't tell anyone; message support with it.

Sorry Peng :/
    When will admin see this? It needs to be fixed