About the Closing of Larrys week

So Ye I need to close my week for 2 reasons.... 1st: I Was Losing a Huge amout of cubits and rares.. and 2nd and a very bad reason That is People Being Greedy On the giveaways Well 2 of the people who won my giveaway who were newbies Tried Being fake And Asking for more c I did Then Gave the cubits again but then also They Tried Gettin more cubits from me that made me Lose alot of cubits.. And after Hearning that they were just tryna Be Fake To get "CUBITS" From me it made Me Kinda Annoying and Need to close the Larrys week although I know many might be sad i will try to Do Some Small racfeaways and Parkour winnings So I don't see Sad qbees..Ye Lastly Sorry that was my fault being a Fool and Trusting some newbs.

Comments

• Never trust noobs ;-;
  • So Ye I need to close my week for 2 reasons.... 1st: I Was Losing a Huge amout of cubits and rares.. and 2nd and a very bad reason That is People Being Greedy On the giveaways Well 2 of the people who won my giveaway who were newbies Tried Being fake And Asking for more c I did Then Gave the cubits again but then also They Tried Gettin more cubits from me that made me Lose alot of cubits.. And after Hearning that they were just tryna Be Fake To get "CUBITS" From me it made Me Kinda Annoying and Need to close the Larrys week although I know many might be sad i will try to Do Some Small racfeaways and Parkour winnings So I don't see Sad qbees..Ye Lastly Sorry that was my fault being a Fool and Trusting some newbs.

im sorry but maybe we can friend in game in THE TRUE AESTHER ok maybe we cna make some event with my racetrack in progress...
This discussion has been closed.