Quick question.

Rien-samaRien-sama Member
edited May 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Can the adventure mode be available in other languages? Like spanish, russian, serbian and more because theres many people thats only know 1 language and not know english so please answer my question :))

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Yup, as Luca said, there's no support in game for any languages besides English... Many other games have only English language support as well. To translate Single Player Adventure, it would also require a translation of the whole game... Which is a very time consuming process and takes a lot of effort and knowledge to translate everything properly to every required language... Plus all the censored words, amount of which is probably more than just a few thousands.

I don't know about other countries, but most of Russian people learn English since early school years and continue in college and universities, so there's really not much issues for them to understand what's it about. Saying this as a Russian person :) Though I'd happily provide translation to all the in-game things, if it was needed.
    lucaaa795 said:

Well...
    Siberian language dont exist lol.
    Siberia region is located in Russia...Russian language is spoken there lol

He said Serbian :P not Siberian...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    At this point there's no plans to do language versions, though in the long run it would be nice to offer it especially for a tutorial of sorts. I'd like to quickly get it translated for Pentlatch and Pumpokol.
  • Rien-samaRien-sama Member
    edited May 2016
    Yuuuss also there are many spanish youtubers in youtube and there are many chinese qbees too though they can only say hi to people Lol