More uses for eating.

As of right now, eating anything ( except warp foods)just makes it disappear. My suggestion is to add a use to eating berries and glue. Here is what I think they should do.
-Chilli berries- Makes you faster for 5 seconds
-Frost berries- Makes you take less damage for 3 seconds
-Sun berries- Increases the chance to get cubits from breaking blocks for 2 minutes
-Yum berries- Heals half a heart
-Egg- Increases wand damage by half a heart for 20 seconds
-Glue- Insta-kills
-Candies- Fully heals you AND you go faster for 5 seconds
Note: These berries can be disabled in realm setup. Please tell me if you like my suggestion :D

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Just so that you are aware, Glue already has an effect.
    Try eating some and chat to a friend. ;)
  • HellesHelles Member
    edited May 2016
    BJDware said:

Just so that you are aware, Glue already has an effect.
    Try eating some and chat to a friend. ;)

Omg, now i know why i was saying what i wasn't typing, i though i was high, people though that im crazy.
  • Wouldn't sun berries be a bit OP? U could farm em, and get a whole bunch, and u can keep on eating them and mining away and get tons of cubits. (Unless the increased chance was only a little,)
  • ROOTbeerr said:

Wouldn't sun berries be a bit OP? U could farm em, and get a whole bunch, and u can keep on eating them and mining away and get tons of cubits. (Unless the increased chance was only a little,)

True... maybe only 15 seconds?
  • Then you'd have to keep on chomping on them all day Long...why not it's just an 5-10% increase in getting cubits?
  • Or maybe the sun berries are still 2 minutes, but have a 30 minute-1 hour recharging for your qbee, so you have to wait a while before eating another.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You could just spam yum berries in PVP though and never die..
  • I Guess there should be a cool down for every berries
  • mmmmmmgpgmphghgmmm... Oops, was eating Glues! Yea, it's kinda strange that eating berries and other things just makes a sound and nothing else; but MAYBE not the uses that you mentioned about?! c:
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    All are a bit too good for just berries, Maybe instead of the plain berry you have to turn it into a potion to get a buff or animation?
  • How about make the potions splashable? Like if you drop a cloudy potion next to s player, his / her screen will turn cloudy.
  • All are a bit too good for just berries, Maybe instead of the plain berry you have to turn it into a potion to get a buff or animation?

How about make the potions splashable? Like if you drop a cloudy potion next to s player, his / her screen will turn cloudy.

Yeah after I saw some comments, I realized the berries are too op. Potions would be better.