Turntable

Tell me who is not bored when playing cubic castles and not even hear a sound that sounds more you do when mines , build , etc ...
I propose to add a record player with the ability to play any music , or music played by the Devs,after that we will say goodbye to those boring afternoons.

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Something liek this has been requested in the past. Essentially the ability to play music alone though.

I like the idea of it. but I don't know if I like the idea of people being able to play what *they* want. (could be abused/inappropriate)

Now, if there was an already generated music-set to choose from. totally. :P

I know the devs have talked about it in the past of wanting to actually add music.

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    It would be nice to have, that makes a new possibility to make a disco.

And about that point that they can add any music: just add a big ammount of music to play.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I think there is to many people to serve any music to in cc. It would be too much hassle to keep sorted out, I have never turned the game sound on because I love my own music, and I don't like the distracting noises from jumping or walking by all the obstacles in cc.

Well, we have 2 pc's and Athena's is hooked up to the 52 inch flat screen and also the 1000 watt Samsung HT-H6500WM Home Theater System, so music is always blasting on her YouTube, or on our 1TB drive with about 30k songs. Mine is on a 24 inch monitor and no speakers at all. I like to listen to our own music.
    My Keyboard

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    possible ways to play music without the hassle of adding it in-game(and cause massive problems maintaining it)...

Radio
    PC
    MP3/MP4 player
    mobiles/tablets
    television
    ...etc
    ...etc