Tutorial about glitches!

Cousin CubitCousin Cubit Member
edited December 2020 in General Chat
I didn’t know where to put this post so I just went with here (sorry if it’s wrong)

I got a whole gallery of videos showcasing cool glitches I’ve come across whilst playing and was wondering if people would be interested in seeing them these are mostly funny visual ones but may also include some practical ones (need to check TOS to see if this is allowed so it’s a maybe)

But if you would like to see this comment something, it can even be the word fish if you want :)

Thank for reading

-Cousin Cubit

EDIT: Just read and it specifically says “don’t use loopholes in the game...... to cheat the game that will make it less for everyone” so from this as my showcase isn’t doing any harm it should be okay :D Either way there are ALOT of funny visual ones where QBee’s necks grow or there body is stretched out to a frightening extent.

EDIT DOS: Currently in the editing stage should be posted on my YT Channel called Cousin Cubit

Comments

• I want to see those cool Qbee growing ones lol
  • MEEPYZ said:

I want to see those cool Qbee growing ones lol

I was just gathering the clips for that XD I also have videos of glitched warp and much more :D

Also I might voiceover the clips instead of adding text as it should make the video more streamline idk tho my voice do be kinda weird tho

• I'd like to see, you should make a youtube montage of them
  • Crimzo said:

you should make a youtube montage of them

Yes this is the plan my YT video should be uploaded on my channel with the same name as my CC account so it is called Cousin Cubit

• Cousin CubitCousin Cubit Member
    edited December 2020
  • Nice! Looking forward to see if I know any of them!

Don't forget @Superxtreme's cursed tree. :P
  • Cousin CubitCousin Cubit Member
    edited December 2020
    Don't forget @Superxtreme's cursed tree. :P

Cursed Tree?!?!? I ain’t never heard of that, maybe I’ll need to do a part 2 o.O
  • Don't forget @Superxtreme's cursed tree. :P

Cursed Tree?!?!? I ain’t never heard of that, maybe I’ll need to do a part 2 o.O

Ahah it was a joke, visit Superxtreme - Farm and you'll notice a bugged tree under the spawn point (a bit on the right). :P
  • Don't forget @Superxtreme's cursed tree. :P

Ahah it was a joke, visit Superxtreme - Farm and you'll notice a bugged tree under the spawn point (a bit on the right). :P

Ima put it in the video and I’ll credit you thanks for the info :)
  • Also if you have any glitches you know or realms that showcase hard to replicate glitches comment and I’ll add the to the video and give you credit :)

But if I already know about the glitch and recorded it I won’t be crediting you sorry ;-;