New Race Problem .

@SirKewberth @Space_Fetus the Snow kinda buggy there.. some phone user didnt get slow on snow... and just make an impossible score to reach for pc user.. idk what is its.. bug or idk. but phone user get advantage and its kinda unfair to us.. did i need to buy a phone to race ? lol.. i already tried tell to space when he was on the realm.. but maybe too busy and didnt saw my chat but meh . nvm

Comments

• yeh no one gotta reply
  • I agree, this event should be a fair skill-based event for everyone taking part in it, but this months race honestly just is not. The December Race League Track Ice World Raceway has most of its track made out of snow blocks. Now here is the thing, for some reason mobile users sometimes experience a bug that allows them to race with their car on snow blocks on regular car speed, so without being slowed, which means they have a huge advantage over the rest of the people taking part in it which gives them a lead over those racing legitimatly. There is noone to blame for this and i want to thank Space and everyone who helped for hosting this event, but honestly this is not a skill-based competition the way it is currently. My suggestion to fix this Issue would be to replace all the snow blocks on the track with maybe white plaster and the half snow slabs with white half plaster so that everyone has the same odds of winning in this event aswell as a bumper reset, because having a 60 second lead in the race that can't be beaten unless you have a bug is just unfair for everyone else.
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited December 2020
    @Space_Fetus i guess Tagging someone is useless...its 24 December already... i wonder what space is doing rn :v who i need to tag more ? all of admin and moderators ? :v
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Lopaiko said:

@Space_Fetus i guess Tagging someone is useless...its 24 December already... i wonder what space is doing rn :v who i need to tag more ? all of admin and moderators ? :v

There is nothing any of the mods can do about official events, they are run by Space and you have tagged him twice so I'm sure if he is available that he is aware. You have to remember, it is Christmas so we are all very busy with our families and personal commitments.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah I am aware of this issue, repeatedly hassling me doesn't really benefit anyone I have plenty going on in my own life especially during Christmas.
    I find this issue particularly annoying as it's something I didn't come across during testing.
    Unfortunately due to how far into the event we are already and the next few days being Christmas I am not going to make edits to this track.
    I will advise any players setting scores that are unachievable to the rest of the racers should submit screenshots of a real time. I will be counting the actual times and disregarding the others using the rule in place for lag times.

• I will advise any players setting scores that are unachievable to the rest of the racers should submit screenshots of a real time. I will be counting the actual times and disregarding the others using the rule in place for lag times.

On my device it’s impossible to go slow on snow so if I were to set a real time, I would just be waiting and that also brings the issue of people with the bug to have an advantage so in my opinion you should just leave the rules as they are as the amount of people who have already set a time who have the glitch probably won’t see this and furthermore there is a way to do it on PC so it is available to all players.

Either way this race do be scuffed tho.

• PlayerPlayer Member
    edited December 2020
    @Space_Fetus why not get 3-5 people who are good at car races to test the best genuine time you can get? anything that is over a a couple seconds faster than this without justification doesn't count
  • Player said:

@Space_Fetus why not get 3-5 people who are good at car races to test the best genuine time you can get? anything that is over a a couple seconds faster than this without justification doesn't count

Too much effort plus who do you pick is the question and also it’s unfair for the majority of players who will participate anyway so they should just either not reward a prize or give like 1k to everyone on race bumper