XMas pack: ALL ITEMS HAVE SAME RARITY

I just made this discussion, because some christmas clothings have gone very high with their prices (krampus, gift costume) and even if they are cool, all the items are the same rarity, and I tried to tell someone that, and the told me I wsa wrong, which I'm not, but I wanted you guys to know, and if you want to buy a krampus or gift costume, I suggest waiting, because there will be more and more because people will get them in packs.

Comments

• Yes the chances for all wearables are EVEN, you can say that Krampus 2020 is same rarity as Santa Hat. BUT, some peoples thought it should've been a rare items or they want to collect a lot of those wearables that's why they pay a lot for it and say it's a 'Rare' :V
  • I'm never referring any of the new equal chance items to rares, i'm gonna call them commons.
  • Alvin! said:

Yes the chances for all wearables are EVEN, you can say that Krampus 2020 is same rarity as Santa Hat. BUT, some peoples thought it should've been a rare items or they want to collect a lot of those wearables that's why they pay a lot for it and say it's a 'Rare' :V

Oh, you make a good point.
  • Demand also plays a role. Right now it seems that the new krampus hats and gift costumes are very wanted, and people are willing to spend more on those.
  • I'm not sure chances were even - and if so then the algorithim somehow played out that some folks were real lucky and others none at all... I spent 60k on packs. - I only recieved 1 Kramp Mask, and 1 Gift Costume... No Doll Hair - No Toy Soldier Pants. I also only got 1 Pretzel Post, and 1 Puzzle Mat Block. In a pack that's supposed to be even - for spending 60k.. I should have gotten a few of each of those items named right? --- Maybe it was just bad luck, or maybe.. Could be this happened to others who bought alot of packs and so the price is higher because it was 'accidentally' more rare? Idk..
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2020

I'm not sure chances were even - and if so then the algorithim somehow played out that some folks were real lucky and others none at all... I spent 60k on packs. - I only recieved 1 Kramp Mask, and 1 Gift Costume... No Doll Hair - No Toy Soldier Pants. I also only got 1 Pretzel Post, and 1 Puzzle Mat Block. In a pack that's supposed to be even - for spending 60k.. I should have gotten a few of each of those items named right? --- Maybe it was just bad luck, or maybe.. Could be this happened to others who bought alot of packs and so the price is higher because it was 'accidentally' more rare? Idk..

It’s just luck.

On Halloween chicken spent over 1mil on packs and only got 10 witch hats... but he got 40 dragon heads.

Even chance doesn’t guarantee that you will get every item evenly.
  • It is all supply and demand, really.