cheaper clan stone

Can you please make clanstone 5000c or 10000c or less?

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Qbees Sell Clanstones 4k To 10k...
    Also If It Was Cheap Then People Can Make So Many Clans With Only Less Members o-o
  • I really wish I run a clan that's why I say this and how I make a vote thing?
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

I really wish I run a clan that's why I say this and how I make a vote thing?

Saving C is the best thing to do whenever you wanna buy stuff

You can :
    -Mine for Cubits
    -Buy Cubits
    -Sell stuff for cubits

be patient saving your cubits!

also just edit your discussion click the square button next to "Add Pole"

• Mining is slow and boring and no one buy from my shop even when I make prices cheap and I am a little kid I am not allowed to buy games things with real money and can anyone tell me how I make votes in a post step by step?
  • Mining is slow and boring and no one buy from my shop even when I make prices cheap and I am a little kid I am not allowed to buy games things with real money and can anyone tell me how I make votes in a post step by step?

I find the best way, for me anyways, to earn in game cubits is to sell what i craft.. Just mine materials... go to the learning center for recipes.. and sell what u craft... I easily make a few hundred a day just with craft-ables and not much time spent. Also.. it gets easier as you level up cause you will mine faster then.
    Have patience, try a few things and i'm sure you will find what works...
    You can PM me if u really want me to list all the tips i could give to help out..
    Good luck
  • I'd suggest you try to find out the highly demanded items, and make them, so that you'll be able to sell it easily.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    What I do Is mine about 10k Mountain then sell them
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Personally, i love the current price for clanstones.
    They use to be much cheaper when they were first released, and there was tons of pointless clans created. It made players look at clans and shrug their shoulders.
    Now, due to the increase, it has made clans More meaningful, more exclusive and has given players more purpose to join existing ones.
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    BJDware said:

They use to be much cheaper when they were first released, and there was tons of pointless clans created. It made players look at clans and shrug their shoulders.
    Now, due to the increase, it has made clans More meaningful, more exclusive and has given players more purpose to join existing ones.

and clanstones look really good as pillars! @bjdware :3
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

BJDware said:

and clanstones look really good as pillars! @bjdware :3
    Yes they do :3

I feel ya bro:( I'm a tween and my parents still won't let me make purchases
  • Add me in game bro
  • Yeah clanstone should be CHEAP!
This discussion has been closed.