Add Bundles to keep up 15 stacks of items

Catomax26Catomax26 Member
edited December 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
It may be AltSpam-proof

They could be used as portable and renameable item holders, and add the Charger perk, which should be used:
Charger 1: you can carry 5 Bundles in your inventory
Charger 2: you can carry 10 Bundles in your inventory
Charger 3: Maximize Bundle capacity by 5 stacks
Charger 4: You can craft bundles
You could Buy them on the Cubit Store, 100c each (reply if price is too low or too high)
Why renaming? To organize or separate Bundles to store various items and placing them on the corresponding section. If not named it just could be called Bundle, Bundle 2, Bundle 3... And it goes and goes. Packrat would not affect.
Can be made with a rope, refined steel, and 10 cloth w/sewing kit

Based off FOF's post
https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/30345/warp-bags#latest

Keep in count that I'm not only asking for pro, McMoneypants players. I am just trying to help some players of a very fewer level.

The benefit of crafting them is that you can sell them. And help some players.

Comments

• We can currently at max hold 79 stacks of items in our inventory (with packrat level 2). That is a huge number, and it is, in my opinion, enough for a player.. Would just add mmore mess than anything to me. Let's say a bundle carries 9 items, well, that means we could carry at max 214 items. Really easy to get lost if you ask me.
  • Catomax26Catomax26 Member
    edited November 2020

We can currently at max hold 79 stacks of items in our inventory (with packrat level 2). That is a huge number, and it is, in my opinion, enough for a player.. Would just add mmore mess than anything to me. Let's say a bundle carries 9 items, well, that means we could carry at max 214 items. Really easy to get lost if you ask me.

Just put common sense on it, it could be opened in your inventory, and what if You can't carry more ítems? What if You found a big gem cluster on a mine then You go grab some bombs You forgot to bring and when You return it reseted? 79 stacks is totally not enough for me. At least i put that You need to use a perk to get them and Even not? And now what, just carry 1 item on a Bundle? Ahhhhh. "Really easy to get lost." That's why You can rename them after making them.
  • Catomax26 said:

We can currently at max hold 79 stacks of items in our inventory (with packrat level 2). That is a huge number, and it is, in my opinion, enough for a player.. Would just add mmore mess than anything to me. Let's say a bundle carries 9 items, well, that means we could carry at max 214 items. Really easy to get lost if you ask me.

Just put common sense on it, it could be opened in your inventory, and what if You can't carry more ítems? What if You found a big gem cluster on a mine then You go grab some bombs You forgot to bring and when You return it reseted? 79 stacks is totally not enough for me. At least i put that You need to use a perk to get them and Even not? And now what, just carry 1 item on a Bundle? Ahhhhh. That's why You can rename them after making them.
    Just quickly buy bombs from the cc store, or keep the bombs on you, if you manage your inv more responsibly, then there wouldn't be a problem of too little inventory space.
    edited November 2020
    MEEPYZ said:

Catomax26 said:

Just put common sense on it, it could be opened in your inventory, and what if You can't carry more ítems? What if You found a big gem cluster on a mine then You go grab some bombs You forgot to bring and when You return it reseted? 79 stacks is totally not enough for me. At least i put that You need to use a perk to get them and Even not? And now what, just carry 1 item on a Bundle? Ahhhhh. That's why You can rename them after making them.
    Just quickly buy bombs from the cc store, or keep the bombs on you, if you manage your inv more responsibly, then there wouldn't be a problem of too little inventory space.
    What. If. You. Don't. Have. Cubits?
    What if You just bought a very expensive item and You don't have time to get cubits? I AM NOT ASKING TO PRO PLAYERS ONLY, I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP LESSER LEVEL PLAYERS. The perk should appear AT ANY LEVEL.
  • Catomax26 said:

MEEPYZ said:

Catomax26 said:

What if You just bought a very expensive item and You don't have time to get cubits? I AM NOT ASKING TO PRO PLAYERS ONLY, I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP LESSER LEVEL PLAYERS. The perk should appear AT ANY LEVEL.
    Bombs are cheaper than what would be Bundles
  • MEEPYZ said:

Catomax26 said:

MEEPYZ said:

Catomax26 said:

Bombs are cheaper than what would be Bundles
    Then what, now a bundle cost 1c? Jerk.
  • We can currently at max hold 79 stacks of items in our inventory (with packrat level 2). That is a huge number, and it is, in my opinion, enough for a player.. Would just add mmore mess than anything to me. Let's say a bundle carries 9 items, well, that means we could carry at max 214 items. Really easy to get lost if you ask me.

Now I put that you can only carry 10 Bundles. Too bad.
  • Catomax26 said:

Going a bit off-topic mates, and still, the inventory as it is right now, is enough to me. Up to people to tidy / clean their inventory upon what they're doing. Mine is almost empty all the time if you take out the basic items I carry everywhere...
    edited November 2020

Catomax26 said:

Going a bit off-topic mates, and still, the inventory as it is right now, is enough to me. Up to people to tidy / clean their inventory upon what they're doing. Mine is almost empty all the time if you take out the basic items I carry everywhere...
    Not my case. I carry maaaany items to bring them to my realm. And I always fill up my inventory. If I had a penny for every time someone is on discord (not the application, no) with me I should be even more rich than Jeff Bezos.
  • Catomax26 said:

Catomax26 said:

Not my case. I carry maaaany items to bring them to my realm. And I always fill up my inventory. If I had a penny for every time someone is on discord (not the application, no) with me I should be even more rich than Jeff Bezos.
    As I said I am not asking for McMoneypants.
  • Catomax26 said:

That's something to learn over time, but i'm still thinking we do not necessarily need those. :P
  • Catomax26 said:

That's something to learn over time, but i'm still thinking we do not necessarily need those. :P
    Aww man. Too bad.
  • +1 but the price will be 100c
  • +1 but the price will be 100c

All right