fix this

Pls fix the keyboard lag for android users. Thx

Comments

• Hewa Pro said:

Pls fix the keyboard lag for android users. Thx

Same problem...
  • .-. Hmm IDK how ppl get this bug easily, cause usually I got this bug after 2 hours or after build something in a realm with lots of foamed block.. and yea make sure you have +500mb free RAM before launching the game

What RAM is?
    RAM is Random Access Memory

What is it use for?
    As far as I know it used for running application
    and in another version they said that RAM is a temporary place to display (or run [I forgot]) some applications in a device

Then how does the keyboard lag happen?
    As far as I know the keyboard in mobile device is an application, so it will use some of your useable RAM space, and then when you don't have enough free RAM the keyboard won't appear

When you start cubic castles it use about 150mb - 250mb RAM to load the game and then it (cubic RAM usage) will increase when you are playing the game, (E.g you have 1gb useable RAM in your device, then there's only 640mb Free RAM then you open cubic castles, then the free RAM space is decreasing from 640mb to 540mb, then after you play this game for (x) mins it will decrease again and when it reach <100mb Free RAM space the keyboard hardly appear and when there's <50mb Free RAM space your device will automatically close the application cause it Use too much RAM space)

Then how to clean RAM?
    When you close an application the RAM usage will decrease little by little, and you can Restart your device to Refresh your RAM
  • Oh...But I downloaded Google keyboard and then worked better
  • Is the bug still happening?
  • MythologistMythologist Member
    edited May 2016

Is the bug still happening?

I will clear RAM then, if you suggest that.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.