How 'bout a kick or kill option in a realm? (Read First)

Because you know? Sometimes you want to kick qbee's if they got inside somewhere you don't want then to get into. For example I locked myself in a cashier area. Closed in glass. Then I accidentally removed one block and they go inside. It's kinda hard to deal with right? Also this option CAN be helpful to games. So you can kick them If they are out of the game. Something like that. I know you get the idea right?

Note: If you kick/kill a qbee they are to be respawned in the door ( The realm door idk what it is ) Or in the warper block? ( IDk what it's called)

~~~~~~~ PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD IN MAY 16 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    You do have the option to ban others from your realm/room(this does not have to be permanent).
    And killing a qbee can be done easily with a qbee-bomb.

A good thing for your "cashier area" is to add a door to it. On the door you put outside of your area you put a password sentry so only you can get in.
  • You could just ban the player to solve the kick problem.

And use lava (Or a block that kills Qbees) and place it on them to kill them (Or use a Harm Wand, or a Qbee Bomb @scorto7) to solve the killing problem.
  • No thx. it's admin abusive..
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    i think a kick command would be good, but instead of kicking to the door it would kick them out of the realm, yes ik you could just ban and unban but personally in some situations a "you have been kicked" vs "you have been banned" would be better
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited May 2016

i think a kick command would be good, but instead of kicking to the door it would kick them out of the realm, yes ik you could just ban and unban but personally in some situations a "you have been kicked" vs "you have been banned" would be better

I just like the wording better.

In Hinter's PDC game sometimes some players will afk during the event.
    We need everyone out to reset the prizes, and unfortunately we have to ban/unban to do so. I don't know how many players have taken it the wrong way, but it's "bad-event business" for us. :P
  • I just shoot them w/ a wand or a cell ring, I don't think there is a need to kill or kick a Qbee :), nice suggestion though.
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember

I just like the wording better.

In Hinter's PDC game sometimes some players will afk during the event.
    We need everyone out to reset the prizes, and unfortunately we have to ban/unban to do so. I don't know how many players have taken it the wrong way, but it's "bad-event business" for us. :P
    right?! thats what im saying, like in blockheads u have the kick and the ban, and seeing that u were kicked vs banned looks better when you dont know why especially