Invalid username

So me and my sister swapped accounts and her username is *sweetmint* we haven’t played in a long time and then I tried to log in again and it says the username is invalid not that the password is wrong. I made another account and tried adding myself and it still said it was invalid I then I tried adding a username that didn’t exist and it said something different. Idk what to do.

Comments

• Try to use in castles.cc, I think the issue is the " * " because players can't add me due to this " . " on my name.
  • Honey_DollHoney_Doll Member
    edited November 2020
    CAPT.Law said:

Try to use in castles.cc, I think the issue is the " * " because players can't add me due to this " . " on my name.

What do you mean in Castles.CC and no one can add you?
  • CAPT.Law said:

Try to use in castles.cc, I think the issue is the " * " because players can't add me due to this " . " on my name.

If you want to add people as friends, you can just put their name in the box at the top of the friends list UNLESS they have anything that is nota letter, number, or space in their name, in which case it will tell you that you can't add them, and to only use letters and numbers.
  • CAPT.Law said:

If you want to add people as friends, you can just put their name in the box at the top of the friends list UNLESS they have anything that is nota letter, number, or space in their name, in which case it will tell you that you can't add them, and to only use letters and numbers.
    No I mean how do I log back in since my account if it has that
  • The way is only manual.
  • CAPT.Law said:

The way is only manual.

Can u tell me ?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You can still log into accounts with invalid names if you have the correct password. Try reseting it.
  • U said:

You can still log into accounts with invalid names if you have the correct password. Try reseting it.

Ok
  • U said:

I literally can’t.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    The problem is a wrong password, if your account has an email added try to reset it.

Also if that does not work, contact the support: https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • Honey_DollHoney_Doll Member
    edited December 2021

The problem is a wrong password, if your account has an email added try to reset it.

Also if that does not work, contact the support: https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
    I cant I lost the email I remember my password and everything I just lost the actual email so I can’t reset it at all I emailed the mods ages ago and it’s been 3 days they haven’t responded my phone broke that has the email and I never writ the password I had 2 step verification with the phone number but the card got taken out so I lost that too
  • The problem is a wrong password, if your account has an email added try to reset it.

I cant I lost the email I remember my password and everything I just lost the actual email so I can’t reset it at all I emailed the mods ages ago and it’s been 3 days they haven’t responded my phone broke that has the email and I never writ the password I had 2 step verification with the phone number but the card got taken out so I lost that too I believe that there was and update that doesn’t allow special characters such as “-“ or “*” my old username had those so anytime I try and log in it just says invalid username people have told me to reset it but I can’t