The Cubic Course

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited May 2016 in Player Events & Creations
So, I was making a new course and I thought why make it myself. Ever wanted to make a parkour? Too poor for a realm/room? Cannot build it all alone? Well, I'm making The Cubic Course.

So, it's a 5 Stage course, 5 different players build 1 stage each, 5 designs of the builders choice.

Builders per stage;

Stage 1: Helles
Stage 2: Royale King
Stage 3: CD87
Stage 4:
Stage 5:

RULES: You bring your own building materials (I'll be placing the stamp). The course/stage must be possible without Jumpman and Speed Demon.

Note: If there's space within the realm, and the course is short I may add more stages. Just comment below if you wish to build a stage. I'll be picking the 5 builders randomly.

This is going to be at the end of The Cubic Course, and will be Jumpman only. I'll make 3 stages on this.

Stage 1:
Stage 2:
Stage 3:

Comments

• Ome ROme R Member
    Me I never made a parkour and I have designs hoping in my mind
  • I'd love to Help Build the Cubic Course :D
  • me i never made a parkour too
  • Ome ROme R Member
    edited May 2016
    My material will be in the amount of 100's its better I am it
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I should add, please don't take offense if you don't get picked. I'll put everyone's names in a generator to pick 5 builders xD
  • we should do lots of marble
  • Meeeeeee
  • HellesHelles Member
    Me!

Check out my parkour, Realm: Hellesania, (door way)
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I will volunteer to help build The Cubic Course out of my own volition. Once that I do something undesireable, I will accept any punishment that will reflect on my responsibilities. But if I may ask, once a player starts griefing other players stages or creates unnecessary conflicts against each other, will the player who started it be kicked out and is forced to select another player? Or will they be scolded and be given another chance? If I get picked, then I shall accept the responsibility that I will take. (This formality... Is making me uncomfortable, anyways... I'm probably trying to better my grammar so... Yeah...)
    Good question, Royale.

I will be present in the realm when the player is building. Any player caught breaking the realm, trolling, doing things on different stages will get a single warning after that I will remove them from having the chance to build, then I will have to pick a different builder.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

Good question, Royale.

I will be present in the realm when the player is building. Any player caught breaking the realm, trolling, doing things on different stages will get a single warning after that I will remove them from having the chance to build, then I will have to pick a different builder.

Oh, okay then.
    I just spun the Generator twice with the current entries. Check the main post to see who's building Stage's 1 & 2.

I'll spin 3 more times tomorrow for the last 3 builders, once more people enter. Also, if you haven't been picked yet don't worry, you still have a chance to get picked for the last 3 stages.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Wow O_O, I've already been picked for building Stage 1 @_@. Then, the previous comment I left, is what I will follow.

Wow O_O, I've already been picked for building Stage 1 @_@. Then, the previous comment I left, is what I will follow.

Yeah, it's all random. In case anyone's wondering what site I use to pick the winners here's the link:

http://www.randomnamepicker.net/slot-machine
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

Yeah, it's all random. In case anyone's wondering what site I use to pick the winners here's the link:

http://www.randomnamepicker.net/slot-machine
    Ooohh, I thought it was picked Irl XD, I thought you would writed our names on each of a piece of paper and fold them after, then you mix em up and pick a paper and thats how I thought you picked the names. Lol, now that I know there was actually a website, I dont need a hasslefree raffle when I try to make one anymore.
  • HellesHelles Member
    @Mr. Penguin i though you liked my parkour :Q:
  • Bonjour, I'll make a stage. I hope I get picked :3
  • CD87CD87 Member
    I'll sign up! :D
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    Hmmm. *looks evil*
    edited May 2016
    Hinter said:

Hmmm. *looks evil*

O_____O *looks non-evil*

Hinter said:

Hmmm. *looks evil*

O_____O
    People may not come if I build a stage. xD Good luck with the course though!

Hinter said:

Hinter said:

Hmmm. *looks evil*

O_____O
    People may not come if I build a stage. xD Good luck with the course though!

You're always welcome to put your name in my slot-machine. Can be as hard as you want, just has to be non-jumpman.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    I Wanna See A Collection Room But Better! Make A Mannequin Course :3
    Stage 3/4 builders have been picked. Remember guys, it's all random, I have no control over who gets picked. I'll pick the Stage 5 builder later today.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Put my name into the hat :)
    I gotta say, I love how many people signed up to actually build a stage. I thought it'd take few days to get 5 entries, but it took a few hours. I wish I could fit everyone's Stage in, but last time I made a parkour with stages close everyone cheated it.

But, if this thread keeps getting entries, and the course becomes fairly popular I'll add a secret extension (Like the one in The Blue Couse).

- I'll pick the last builder in 3 hours of this comment.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited May 2016
    I'd like to be the last one. Put me in that Mystery Jar :D
    Put me in for the last one. And if I get picked, it's all Penguins fault.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    OOOOOHHH!!!! I WANNA!!!
    time for the worst parkour ever >:D
    edited May 2016
    Okay, this is the 4th builder. Yes, 4th, someone dropped out, and I am leaving stage 5 for something/someone who if he/they agree will be amazing.

Anyway 4th builder: PEgaming

Remember this is all random. If I could I would record me picking them all.