I Have A Question

I just got back On Cc Not too Long,Why When I Mine Somethings Suddenly Will Boom And Flashes Then A LOT OF CUBITS come out,is it u get once daily?and how much do u get from it,But i Love the new boom boom,me like it

Comments

• Whenever you mine, theres a 30% chance for you to get a cubit explosion. I don't know the exact amount, but as far as I've heard, it ranges from 50-150 cubits more or less
  • it doesnt make sense that its 30% chance to get it cuz then ud get it more than 1nce for every 3 hours of digging like i do.
  • Also, you require luck sometimes.
  • According to my experience playing this game till now, is that I got that Cubic Explosion when I was Level 2, 5, 10, so i think I will get it when I will be level 15, then 20 also. If this happens I will comment then.
  • SpookyEra said:

According to my experience playing this game till now, is that I got that Cubic Explosion when I was Level 2, 5, 10, so i think I will get it when I will be level 15, then 20 also. If this happens I will comment then.

I dont think its smth to do with the lvl hahaha,i think u get it maybe through some luck in mining
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    SpookyEra said:

According to my experience playing this game till now, is that I got that Cubic Explosion when I was Level 2, 5, 10, so i think I will get it when I will be level 15, then 20 also. If this happens I will comment then.

Cubit explosions have nothing to do with your level. They are random and can happen at anytime, anywhere, at any level when you break any block.
  • I am level 60, not that lvl matters. I get boom, boom yea approx 2 times per hour. The only thing I dislike about them is they spawn inside of meh berry bushes & I have to pull the bush to grab the $$.

I get between 50c & 150c as IronFish stated b4.
  • I have been mining a lot, and it hasn't happened to be yet. Is there a perk that I need to disable?
  • Mikassia said:

I have been mining a lot, and it hasn't happened to be yet. Is there a perk that I need to disable?

no perks needed is just by lucc
  • Mikassia said:

I have been mining a lot, and it hasn't happened to be yet. Is there a perk that I need to disable?

What chu Need is a little luck,and then a gift from the cubit god will be send down then ba de bing ba de boom