Attractor Perk Bug

If you have attractor on, the luck, miner, and harvester perks don’t work.

Please fix this ancient glitch before all the new players are as disappointed as i am

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yes... please we've been asking for this to be fixed since shortly after levels were FIRST released.
  • its been years and ive reached level 60 they still not fixed that
  • i thought it was on purpose... but if they decide to finally change it I wouldn't mind

i thought it was on purpose... but if they decide to finally change it I wouldn't mind

I don’t think intentional specifically because..

Blocks don’t despawn after being pulled with attractor OFF
    Blocks do despawn after being pulled with attractor ON

Why would it be like that unless it’s a bug? I think in general the entire attractor perk is a bug mess.
  • idk what does attractor perk do even tho i have it

ps what it does

idk what does attractor perk do even tho i have it

ps what it does

It makes blocks come towards you when you mine them
  • U said:

i thought it was on purpose... but if they decide to finally change it I wouldn't mind

Why would it be like that unless it’s a bug? I think in general the entire attractor perk is a bug mess.
    I thought it was on purpose to perhaps give the attractor perk an disadvantage but like you said could also just be a bug.
  • U said:

I thought it was on purpose to perhaps give the attractor perk an disadvantage but like you said could also just be a bug.
    If so, it would be the only perk to have an intentional disadvantage
  • U said:

idk what does attractor perk do even tho i have it

ps what it does

It makes blocks come towards you when you mine them
    the attractor perk is not dong well as I expected. i thought blocks would like magnetically come to you when u mine it -_-
  • U said:

If so, it would be the only perk to have an intentional disadvantage
    people have been asking for it be changed for years so i just thought it's on purpose. :)