Cubits purchase bug

When I purchased 50k cubits I didn't show up I was afraid all that hard work for money went down the drain it's been 1 month since the incident until moderated whim inspired me to go to contacts or whatever it is but I'm stuck and I have a ticket and I don't know what to do with it I don't get any replies from cc? Am I ever gonna get my c back I have receipt proof of purchase

Comments

• Pls someone help me :(
  • Please use the support widget on the bottom right on main site to create a ticket.
    http://cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    First off.. Don't worry. If you really bought and you were really charged you will get the cubits. But yes please open a support request so we can check what happened and get them to you. Sorry it didn't go smooth. It's not that common but there's are reasons that can happen sometimes.. like network traffic going down mid purchase etc..
  • What's a ticket
  • I got a ticket number what is it for? And we're do I use/do something with it?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    zepel said:

I got a ticket number what is it for? And we're do I use/do something with it?

In your gmail / mail? Then it means that you have sent it successfully.
  • So what next
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We'll get back to you or possibly just assign your cubits. It can take some time though as tickets are handled in order. Sorry for the delay.
  • Ok
  • Should I keep my ticket number private or can I say it
  • I'm just gonna wait until it happened 😞
  • zepelzepel Member
    edited October 2020
    I still think when u guys try sending the c it might big again
  • I'm trying to send the pic of evidence but it won't let me
  • *Sigh*
  • zepelzepel Member
    edited October 2020
  • just wait for someone to respond to your ticket
  • Ok
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    edited October 2020
    Hi Zepel,
    There's a reply made on your ticket. Were you able to receive it? If not, you can send me a PM here in the forum and I'll assist you in getting your cubits.
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    Scratch that, I sent you a pm. :)
  • Tysm
  • :D
  • Contacting does work