Halloween Suggestions 2020 C:

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited August 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good day! Halloween is coming up so I'm super exited and for fun I'm going to make some Halloween Suggestions that I would love to see in the game. But I'm only going to do 10 of each to keep it kind of simple. My theme is a Victorian Haunted Mansion!

First off I'll discuss building blocks:
1. Creeking Wood Block- when you walk across this block it creeks.
2. Morannon Gate/Fence- creepy black gate/fence.
3. Tall Fancy Window- flashes lightning.
4. Tall Fancy Window 2- spooky tree moving.
5. Dark Roof Tiles Block- Some Cracked.
6. Floral Victorian Wallpaper Block- worn out flower pattern.
7. Old Vinyl Siding Blocks- dark worn out wood panel sidings.
8. Pebble Pathway Block- like the flower petals.
9. Victorian Grass Block- Overgrown Dead Grass.
10. Haunted Water Block- water that turns dark red or black.

Next I'll list some decorations:
1. Haunted Statue- it moves places when you re-enter your realm/room.
2. Haunted Throne Chair- if you sit in it you'll lose a heart.
3. Dead Tree- dark and creepy.
4. Haunted Bathroom Set- Bathtub with water that turns red, Shower that turns on by itself and pour out red water, Mirror that a hollow looking qbee appears in.
5. Haunted Tea Pot- screeches.
6. Old Tea Sandwiches- On a three tier stand.
7. Haunted Oven- It flashes orange with the shadow of a qbee inside.
9. Haunted Furniture Pack- Furniture covered up by white sheets.
10. Haunted Candle- extremely bright until it blows out by itself.

As a bonus here are some more like decoration props:
1. Newspaper Article- Horror breaking news.
2. Old Dairy- you can place it and write something in it like a regular book but you can attach a lock sentry to it.
3. Poison Apple- Old Rotten Apple.
4. Red Foot Prints- Can be placed on the wall.
5. Old Door- you can actually open and close.
6. Static TV- A tv that makes static noise and flickers on and off.
7. Haunted Radio- whispering noises could be heard coming from it.
8. Moving Boxes- card board boxes.
9. Old Teddy Bear- a teddy bear covered in patches and missing a button eye.

Plus I will also give some stamp suggestions:
1. Upside Down Stamp- Everything you place while using this stamp will be placed upside down.
2. Crow Feather Stamp- A murder of Crow feathers blow in the wind.
3. Red Water Flood Stamp- The realm/room slowly starts to flood with dark red water.
4. Haunted Land Stamp- A dark stamp with a qbee ghost that appears randomly in different places.
5. Shadow Stamp- Creates a dark shadow under each qbee and creepy shadows against the walls.
6. Dusk Stamp- keeps the sky at dusk.
7. Sink Hole Stamp- some areas you walk in you'll start sinking even on normal blocks.
8. Distortion Stamp- Makes it look like you're looking through a film tape.
9. Tv Stamp- makes it look like your realm/room is in a tv with a qbee tapping the screen on the outside which causes a loud thump thump noise.
10. Dark Forest Stamp- makes your realm/room look like it's in the middle of a dark spooky forest.

And of course I must include some pet suggestions:
1. Mini Black Bats Pet- three black bats flying above you but at lvl 49 there are more than three like the chick pets and they squeak.
2. Zombie Pet- same size as the elf pet and it groans level 49 it can be a headless zombie.
3. Slyme Pet- starts small but at level 49 it is the size of a regular slyme in game and it makes the same noise they already make.
4. Pet Werewolf- growls.
5. Owl Pet- flies above you and makes a hooting noise but at level 49 it glows.
6. Black Crow Pet- flies above you and makes a cawing noise but at level 49 it has a loop of feathers falling.
7. Black Rats Pet- red eyes and they squeak but level 49 there are more than three.

8. Ghost Rabbit Pet- a gray rabbit that phases visible to invisible as it follows you and it makes a creepy hollow sound.
9. T-Rex Pet- it makes a hungry rawr and gets bigger than your qbee at level 49.
10. Fox Pet- it makes a yipping noise and at level 49 it turns into a floof ball.

And without a doubt here are some costume ideas:
1. Ghost Tail Pants- gets rid of your legs and makes your qbee hover off the ground.
2. Succubus Set: Succubus Wings- Black and Purple Bat like wings that are the size of the cupid wings, Succubus Head Wings- Black and Purple, Succubus Tail- Black Tail With Purple heart tip, Succubus Dress Top- Black lolita shirt, Succubus Dress Bottom- Black lolita skirt.
3. Scare Crow Set: Scare Crow Head, Scare Crow Shirt, Scare Crow Pants- the entire set makes you look like you're a scarecrow who walked off their poll.
5. New Jack O' Lantern Head- Frowns and Smiles.
6. Victorian Girl Set: Medium Curly Blonde with a red hat and black bow, red and white dress top, and red and white skirt bottom with white socks and black shoes.
7. Victorian Boy Set: Short Curly Blonde hair with a red hat, red and white shirt, red pants with white socks and black shoes.
8. Oblong Face- a stretched out qbee face head.
9. Faun Legs- pants that give your qbee goat legs.
10. Victorian Detective Set: top hat, top coat, bottom coat and pants with dress shoes, brown plaid scarf, magnifying glass wand- makes qbees bigger.

And lastly but not least, I must mention some music boxes:
1. Haunted Piano- Keys move by itself as it plays a sad melody.
2. Jack In The Box- as it is winding it plays a traditional jack in the box melody and as it starts over the Jack pops out and screeches.
3. Haunted Ballerina Box- As it spins around slowly it plays the melody "sweet little lullaby" (*1).
4. Mini Carousel- Plays the melody "skeleton carnival" (*2).
5. Angel Status- Plays the melody "The Phantom's Castle" (*3).
6. A Popcorn Stand- plays the melody "spook" (*4).
Well I'll only do six music box suggestions hehe so here are their references:
*1- Sweet Little Lullaby- .
+2- Skelton Carnival- .
*3- The Phantom's Castle- .
*4- Spook- .

That was a lot! I feel like there is still a lot more that I can suggest but since they're just suggestions ima just leave it be as is. Also there are some references in here like the red water is like the red room. And well yeah there are several other references :D

So so feel free to tell me in the comments which idea you would also love to see in the game and why. C: The ones I like the most I made bold. Of course I like all of them but my favorites are in bold.

Comments