Tower of Madness.

Kewrz.Kewrz. Member
edited August 2020 in Player Events & Creations
"You are welcome to the Tower of Madness (ToM), a realm in which you have to reach 10th floor. Every game the floors are new and hard to predict: they are full of traps, questions, tricks and whatnot. People have only ONE life and there is only ONE prize per game. But the material prize is not the best you get on 10th floor. By claiming it and activating dispenser you acquire the title, which allows you to participate in the main Golden Game of season.

When there are enough winners the Tower becomes extremely insane, causing an end to the season by creating its greatest game, which is called Golden. The Golden Game is made up with even better planned floors. The winner of that game receives the rank of Golden Winner and acquires the prize which costs around 20 000c.
I won't wish you good luck because luck in this game is totally redundant. I wish you all attention and careful gameplay." ~@Sepail

As you have seen, Sepail, the main hoster of ToM, invites you to this awesome game where you unleash all your best to reach the highest of the floors, the 10th one where you get a chance of wining the Golden Game and also a little prize for encouragement.

You may wonder what is this game or, as its name, this Tower of Madness about, well, this game has a very powerful impact on your choices, ideas even skills. Start on the 2nd floor, get higher with every step and resolve different riddles, parkours, mazes, modules with deadly traps. Watch your step, every floor is deadlier than the last one. Get to know a very new world with new poeple, characters, spirits that have gone the Tower MAD. Every sign is the tower itself telling you how to get out of his endless suffering. Get to the top with the help of others, team up, sacrifice or betray just to win.

ToM started as a project in late May. It is still going in the 2nd season with the hardest floors ever, do you think you can resolve and get the title of "Golden Winner"? Well, you can get to know more in the realm named "The Tower of Madness" or on our discord server where you can read about every question you have, meet other players and even staff that work hardly to create such a good a good entertainment: https://discord.gg/gcTmeX7

I was Kewrz, just to promote this awesome project.

Comments

• At the moment this is thw only thing I play cubic for anymore, i really enjoy it it is cool and allways a little diffrente so u won't get bored!! I suggest u come to the next events too
  • Will try it cause it looks super cool
  • Jadabug said:

Will try it cause it looks super cool

Please join the discord server for more info and also to know when the next game will occur.
  • I really love this game