Profile Pictures

Switching my profile picture doesn't work, are we still unable to switch profile pics on these new forums?

Comments

• As of now yes, still not possible (unless some new dark magic did change the thing).
  • As of now yes, still not possible (unless some new dark magic did change the thing).

alrighty, thanks for letting me know, although it is weird that we still cant even though the new forums have been up for multiple weeks
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

As of now yes, still not possible (unless some new dark magic did change the thing).

alrighty, thanks for letting me know, although it is weird that we still cant even though the new forums have been up for multiple weeks
    The devs are focusing their time on the game so the forums will probably stay as is until they have time to look into making any changes or fixes. Not sure about you but I'd rather the new overworld and other game related updates than updates to the forums.
  • What about names? I have a very misleading name that didn't update when I changed it back in 2018
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2020

What about names? I have a very misleading name that didn't update when I changed it back in 2018

Forums account names are separate from ingame names now.. it’s weird.