New Public Beta (August 2020)

Comments

• um where to buy forge-
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    NOTE - If graphics aren't smooth for you make sure hardware accel is on in your browser settings.
  • himohima said:

yeah i was buying a realm to test stuff, i can't pick up size

Yes noted -- thats a bug. Picking size will freeze you.
    another thing to mention, when you palce one of the flying overworld realm stamps and change bettween a dark stamp it will make a glich.
    was searching for you in game to show you this
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    It is possible to drop items in the overworld :P
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited August 2020
    Falling into Twilight Bottomless in overworld will not respawn you immediately. You need to start moving to respawn.
    Falling into Twilight Bottomless in a realm will kick you from it.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited August 2020
    The overworld appears as a deed, and when you put it down in the overworld it becomes a thing and you can jump in. but it just spits you right out

after you get banned from an overworld, when you try to tp to someone in it, you character does a weird hop like trying to enter a realm
  • um where to buy forge-

It is possible to drop items in the overworld :P

yes
  • I use a laptop with a touch screen, but the touch screen feature does not work on the site
  • also Why is there no beta test place in Steam?
  • 2. Renaming a realm: i had a stamp on my realm and official paper so i was renaming, and it used the official papers and removed the stamp and game me an error: *you need an official paper to renam a realm*
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited August 2020
    still cant remove pirate ships

and when you try to enter adventure, an empty box that you cant close pops up, and if you press esc, the box disappears but you are frozen inside the building
  • and i have closed and forgot to add a password any help? xD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    himohima said:

and i have closed and forgot to add a password any help? xD

You should be able to login without a password if you didn't add one. (unless you clear your web cache)
    SPY C. said:

also Why is there no beta test place in Steam?

There's no steam beta because this is a test of the web version.
  • i went to the lobby through the farmers co op then i went to the overworld portal and saw i can enter eden, when i clicked enter, my game crashed and wont let me do anything now, i cant start at home or click continue
  • PunpudlePunpudle Member
    edited August 2020
    this appeared on my inventory XD and i dont bought it you can see the chat
  • You cant rename your starter realm if you place it in the overworld

• what is that XD
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2020
    I placed my starter realm and it never asked for a name. So I bought official papers and tried to name it. When I tried to use the papers it locked up. When I restarted the official papers were gone but the realm name did not change. I did this twice with the same results.

Edit:
    I just realized when I tried to use the official papers that it removed my castle stamp. When I replaced the castle stamp the official papers reappeared in my inventory. I tried from the inside the realm and it just locked up.
    edited August 2020
    Papers work differently in this version. You don't use them on the stamp. You use them from within the realm you're renaming. The lockup may be a bug. from inside it should work.

Papers work differently in this version. You don't use them on the stamp. You use them from within the realm you're renaming. The lockup may be a bug. from inside it should work.

That makes sense. but yeah, it's still locking up from the inside.

Also, If you place a room or a portal in your overworld you can't get it out. I've tried picking up the doors and jumping into my realm but it just places it in the far back corner of the overworld. It's stuck :(
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

himohima said:

yeah i was buying a realm to test stuff, i can't pick up size

Yes noted -- thats a bug. Picking size will freeze you.
    Also changing someone rank in clan stone
    edited August 2020

the game got crashed when i clicked in this option in the rooms category in the cubit store

edited August 2020
    When you use the slime infestation bottomless stamp and after that you put the stars stamp then everything becomes dark and invisible (i am in my own overworld) same happens with the shallow sea stamp

• himohimahimohima Member
    edited August 2020

himohima said:

and i have closed and forgot to add a password any help? xD

You should be able to login without a password if you didn't add one. (unless you clear your web cache)
    I... Did XD, i thought it would help. Well i signed out of the machine
    And is it normal that when i place the realm in my overworld i also get the deed back?
    edited August 2020
    maybe you cant see but when i put an omni wind machine and i removed it the effect of the the physics of the strong wind and the particles still stayed there

• Sadly fast mining 2 in low levels got fixed...
  • if you try and buy a room, and change it from forest to smth else, the game freezes
    very n i ce
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited August 2020
    Haha Forest mine go BRRRRR

Also, please don't try scroll down anything such as guestbook bumper, finish line bumper, it will crash you.
This discussion has been closed.