My opinion on the game

I don't think the devs implement enough of our suggestions. Some of them could be really useful, but instead they mainly add packs. That's fine, but I wouldn't mind if they abandoned the Halloween and/or Christmas packs and took the time to add some of our suggestions. Some of them could be really easy (at least easier than making textures for clothing packs) like being able to set vends on rentals. I'm not a coder but I'm assuming that would be easier lol. Also after the overworld update, maybe you should add smaller changes instead of making more big plans.

Comments

• Throughout the years I've played, I did see quite a few updates based on players' suggestions. not as many as we would like indeed. But we have to keep in mind that something that seems easy to implement is probably a lot harder than you'll ever think. They add suggestions that will make the game go forward. For instance, the vends used to be set-able on rentals, but led to a lot of issues that's why it got fixed.
    About packs, they're here to entertain us and realize how many updates got released without clothing packs. We had to wait a lot back then before a new update comes out, and packs are great to make us wait for the big ones. Also, they need to make profits! Packs are a good way to get some money (I think). ^^
    Now, don't forget that thy're working on some bigger updates in the meantime. Who knows, perhaps we'll get a super duper overworld along the halloween pack!?

For the post-overworld update, they will probably have to fix bugs that won't be discovered in the beta testing phase, so I guess that counts as small changes. :D
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    not saying the packs are bad but I would ditch the packs for more small quality of life changes
  • I would ditch packs for more free quests, (at least 30 new quests) Make some clothes craft able, and make cave arts more rare, i found literally 2 next to each other.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I definitely agree the game needs some love in the "quality of player life" direction. We'll get there. We have a lot on the go at the moment. The skipping packs suggestion isn't so helpful simply because there's a number of people working here that contribute to packs. The bottlenecks aren't really there.