Thank you

Alright, where should I start... Thank you all, new players, old players, developers, everybody. I used to play this game couple of years ago, every day. There wasn't a single day that had passed that I didn't play Cubic Castles. Then I stopped, I got bored. It wasn't a long time since I started playing again. But then I stopped again, this time for about a year, I forgot about it until fine night at 2 am came and I remembered, I tried playing it again - about a week, I eventually stopped again but this time for 2 years. Today, I was playing CS:GO when I remembered this game. I went to install it and so much has changed and so many new stuff, new people, wonderful. I don't really know what to call this text that I am writing right now in my gaming chair at 1 am but I guess you could say it's a tribute. I just wanted to say, thank you; to people that I had fun with, to new people I helped at the game, to people that helped me, to people I got scammed by, to my friends... I don't know what to type anymore, I guess this is the moral of this very short story, I'll be leaving, but this time, for good. Thank you all for amazing fun and memories I've made, Make friends, have fun, because there will be when this day will come to some of you (maybe XD). Anyway, be good (don't scam), help out new players, and most of all have fun!

BajanCroatian - signing out.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.