1/3 Crop Died

NyemotNyemot Member
edited July 2020 in General Chat
First, this is not bug.

People who use farm (soil+seed thingy) might notice that after watering plant can go up to 48 hour before watering again. In other word, if you plant tomato on quality farm soil you just need to water it once.
But if you(or anyone) somehow forget to check (entering room/realm) on your crops, after 48 hours since the watering, 1/3 (approximately) the crops will die. This happened to me several times because i plant potato which requires 45 hours to grow.

This only happen if your crop fully grown before 48 hour (water) otherwise all of them is dead.

My question is, why is it set to die 1/3 (approximately)?

Edit : this doesn't happen if you use sprinkler.

Comments

• HispanoHispano Member
    edited July 2020
    Uhm.. Im sure tomatoes take only 30 hours to grow in quality soil because i use that method to gain xp on other accs.. Is normal, most of them will die, some of them got different sort of timer, i think, it could be that. Orrr... The realm itself calculates what crops should die and what crops should live.
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    edited July 2020
    that is what I'm talking about, why 1/3 of it should die if i dont check the crops by the time.

*my text might be confusing cause i used tomato at first sentences and potatoes later