Trading more than 4 items at once

When trading with items that exceed the cash register limit, would it be possible to ask for a moderator to be some sort of middleman? (As a request of some sorts)

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I played middleman frequently on large trades. It's a very good idea to ask a mod to help. I even have a room set up to help make it go smoothly. If you need help with one, just send me a dm and we can work out a time to meet up. :)
  • MachusMachus Member
    I see, thank you very much!
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    edited July 2020
    I wonder how middleman works o-o
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -JZ- said:

I wonder how middleman works o-o

The middleman is a player that is trusted by both sides which is why many people go to a moderator. The middleman makes sure that all items or cubits are traded as agreed upon by taking both and then giving them to the correct person. I have a special room set up for it using foundation blocks so they can see exactly what is happening.
    • Both players drop their items on a plot or cubits in a pig and then I glass the items so they cannot pick them up again.
    • I confirm the amount of cubits the pig if any are used in the trade.
    • After everyone agrees that everything is correct, I give each player perm on the plot with their new items or cubits using a timed claim bumper.
    • They take their items and the trade is done. Everyone gets what they agreed on with no worries of being scammed because a mod was involved.
    I'm happy to do this for anyone, just send me a dm here or in Discord and we will set up a time. :)
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    why we can't trade more than 4 items at once?
    easy to scam? technical difficulties? or something else.
    I'm just curious, I played another 2 sandbox games(like Cubic Castles) and they only allow 4 items too.