Tip to fix the gameplay and increase the fun in the game

Hello, I have been playing this game for a long time, in that time I saw many things that could be improved on.

The first failure is the economy, ay many people who have already complained about this, since as soon as you enter the game no tutorial appears on how to earn this currency.

They could set the game to detect your country / flag and with that by creating an account that would direct you to a lobby with the language of that region, which would explain how to play, the rules and how to avoid being scammed. that way new players would understand a little more about the game.

They could also put in a daily reward, woe to many people who leave the game after being cheated or lose many things. It would be a little sign that would come out as soon as you entered your realm / game in which I would give you 1 thing a day, between that money / clothes (they would be things of some kind of value between 250-750c minimum) in this way some players could recover some kind of income and motivation to play.

Most people are obsessed with money in the game, it is a sandbox game, it goes away in construction and creativity and few players do that, they dedicate themselves to increasing their fortune and accumulating it, but then they are not going to spend it or use it for nothing, just number.
They could put something new as a type of extra minigame found in the dungeons, in which defeating monsters you could get blocks of this, pets (slime pet plz D:) opened basic (free) dungeons advanced (500c) and dungeons of 10k up or premium that can only be accessed if you have the pattern,They could also add some groups in the dungeons in which when teaming up with other players they give you x% of getting better things and if you do it with friends it would go up more. in them you could touch things approximate to the value or higher depending on the points you spend, they would be in normal mines, such as the caver mine and would ask you for x amount of money to enter less in the base, there could be things like swords and armor to help win the player, in this way opened another more entertaining way to play and win c.

I am aware that this type of thing requires work time, money to the programmers, error checking, but the effort would be worth it, since it would be something new and not the same repetitive as always, I am aware that the game requires benefits to maintain servers and things, but this game is a game that children play and a child cannot handle the economy, farm or other things that the game requires. Taking these measures would be easier for them and for us to have fun and continue playing, Ay, many people who steal in order to have fun, which makes the other person steal, this cycle repeats itself until x number of people are removed from the game, even So there are still people who repeat the cycle.

I am aware that in part the game benefits from these people, because by stealing from others, they spend real money, but that does not mean that they put more, the game could earn much more money simply by putting the gameplay and fun, like many others like epicgames / supercell.

I am sure that this would solve most failures in the economy and the community, for the simple fact that by repairing the economy and people would begin to trust each other much more and with the dungeon groups the community would be strengthened and not It would be so toxic.

Thank you for your time and attention, bye.

I am aware that many people will speak without even having read everything, since most of the genet are children and they do not understand the importance of some things or they do not approve of the things that they do not think are correct by insulting or disrespecting them, so I ask you please do not answer this and that only authorized personnel (staff) speak.

Comments

• I add: this has been translated with google translator, there may be things with misspellings or mistranslated things
  • I add: this has been translated with google translator, there may be things with misspellings or mistranslated things

Hey, you got your idea out, i think translations won't be a big issue
  • I don't really get what you mean by all that but ok. the game is kinda boring without friends and swords might be nice too (what am I saying) so dungeons could be a type of mine that appears in overworld :D
    yes +1 for dungeons but in the end I still don't get much of it