Build mode

L U C KL U C K Member
edited July 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
An easier and faster way to build can help on making huge builds.

Build mode can be activated maybe with command /buildmode or can be activated through realm setups.

Buildmode indicator suggestion(when you are on build mode people can see that by indicators):

1)hammer icon beside the name

2) semi transparent qbee

3)qbee holding a blueprint

This mode is capable of:

1) Flight- building 'nerdpoles' to get up and down through a location can be messy and a waste of scaffolds, having able to fly can solve that problem

2)further/unlimited reach- this can help when building 3blocks higher/lower

3)faster speed- having qbee walk in a fast rate can make it easier to go wherever part of the build you want to go to

4)insta mine or undo - having insta mine to break blocks
And will directly go into your inventory can help you greatly when rebuilding a piece you didnt like. Undo will reverse the action you've done for a specific amount of blocks.

Other balancing/ important matters

●Players you have perm and realm owners can only trigger this mode

●you can't get exp or dehy cubes while mining and placing blocks in this mode

●you can only trigger build mode at empty rooms

Good suggestions will be edited here:

•No recoils when breaking blocks (suggested by Giant)

Comments

• Giant_Giant_ Member
    No recoil when you mine a block. Recoil makes working with pixels painful.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    -1 because it defeats the purpose of having scaffold, maybe nukes too, and someone could get resources fast by buying a 100x100 room and using this new mode to mine stuff.
  • MEEPYZ said:

-1 because it defeats the purpose of having scaffold, maybe nukes too, and someone could get resources fast by buying a 100x100 room and using this new mode to mine stuff.

It won't fully destroy the purpose of the scaffold maybe it will affect it. There are a lot of ways to use a scaffold such as building floating objects, diagonals, it can also be use as a design.

Someone cant get resources or lvls fast by using this mode as stated at "other balancing/ important matters"
  • MEEPYZ said:

It wont destro
    Giant_ said:

No recoil when you mine a block. Recoil makes working with pixels painful.

Ill add it into the suggestion part :3
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    L U C K said:

MEEPYZ said:

It won't fully destroy the purpose of the scaffold maybe it will affect it. There are a lot of ways to use a scaffold such as building floating objects, diagonals, it can also be use as a design.

Someone cant get resources or lvls fast by using this mode as stated at "other balancing/ important matters"
    The insta mine makes it easier to collect resources, so someone can buy a 100x100 room and sell the resources he instantly mines, probby making profit, and it removes the purpose of nukes because they could just quickly mone down the entire realm
  • -1 it'll become more like minecraft than cubic castles