Steam Punk Telescope

Giant_Giant_ Member
edited July 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
I think it would be nice if the SteamPunk Telescope had a "view" button that would put the user in "skycam mode" (make the telescope interactive, basically). Would be a small but cool update.

Comments

• rip skycam mode
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited July 2020
    I'm not suggesting that the skycam command be removed - I'm only suggesting that it be added to the telescope. That is, I want the telescope to be able to put a player in skycam mode and I want players to still be able to enter skycam mode by typing /skycam.

Think of it like how trash cans aren't needed (we could just throw trash on the ground and it will decay) but having trash cans that function adds a bit more value to the game/item -- that's all that I want for telescope: giving things a function / letting us interact with things would give of more of a sense of connection with items/the blocks/the world.

Also, I think it wouldn't hurt to do other things even if they don't "do" anything. e.g. They could make blenders blend nothing, just play a sound when you click "Blend", and it would be fun. Or maybe they could add interactive animations for items: the coffee pot could have a player pour a cup of coffee, take a drink from the cup, play an "ah" sound effect like someone satisfied, and then go back to standing normally. Little stuff like the toilet and it having sound effects give the game finer details that I think make the game a lot better. That's all I meant.
  • hm ok
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Agree with this, probably add a new modern telescope as well and oh yeah the steampunk computer too , why not make it allow us to do realm setting as well