For Naruto fans! Who is your top or favorite character in naruto

JedeeJedee Member
edited July 2020 in Off-Topic
Greetings! Show on your Top or Favorite characters in Anime (NARUTO) and why?

Me:
Itachi Uchiha: because except he is cool, he sacrifice his whole life with killing his family/whole clan except his little brother sasuke for the sake of the village and wait the time sasuke will make itachi's mistake into right a way into future, and itachi still died in sasuke's hands and smile in his face. I also like itachi cuz he is showing in others that he is quiet even doe his inside is full of pain like me.

Obito Uchiha: because like me, Obito is annoying and a type if guy that is laughing and specially Good person but beside that he want to take revenge. Cuz of revenge he accidentally chose the wrong path. He is also the most have painful life because he is a good person and he want a good particular way in his life but yes, he didnt :( .

Minato Namekazee: because i just like him for being good person and flexible also have a good heart and good skill in battle. He is cool.

Comments

• Sasuke, only because he reflects that teenage emo I had in me perfectly.
  • 1.Jirayia
    2. Naruto
    3. Kakashi
    4. Sasuke
    5. Itachi - "Tell me... where should I go? To the left, where nothing is right? Or to the right, where nothing is left?" One of the best quote.
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Dr. Nero said:

1.Jirayia
    2. Naruto
    3. Kakashi
    4. Sasuke
    5. Itachi - "Tell me... where should I go? To the left, where nothing is right? Or to the right, where nothing is left?" One of the best quote.

Yes i know that quote :D