realm search by owner name/ bring back bookmark

sometimes I forget the realm name but not the owner's and when I miss a vend I wanted, it sucks. Once I told my friend about this and he/she said (lol I forgot who) the owner of the realm would have no privacy so I need some ideas in the comment ;w;

about bookmark, I don't know if any of you noticed but when you type "bm"/"bookmark" it says "no bookmarks set". Why remove it? I know warps foods are a thing but I don't use it much because it's single use. So I would like to bring bookmark back to cc. It would be great not wasting time to search up a mining center I work at and just go there with bm.(also I think "/set bm" is to set the realm name)

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    +1
  • +1 to all, dude, search by owner name is awesome, and bookmark, duuude, I know this when I accidentaly wrote bm and sent, it have been 3/4 years and no use for this, here in forums is awesome!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'd like to have the bookmark command rather than carrying around warp food. The search by owner sounds useful but I'd like the option to make some realms private so they dont show up when people search my name.
  • bump (wait can I bump this)
  • bump I know it's been long since I've bumped but I'm not giving up :v