Patron?

what is a patron ? How can I be a patron? I just saw that on my profile..

Comments

• Rien-samaRien-sama Member
    edited May 2016
    Patron is when you buy cubits and you can be patron by using tapjoy and buying cubits

Edit: tapjoy is only for ios/mobile devices
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Definition of "Patron":
    a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, or cause.

How to obtain:
    Purchase cubits via the cubit store, or complete a few tapjoy offers.

What it does:
    Adds a golden frame to your nametag.

• There is no tap joy offers on my ios :v
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember

There is no tap joy offers on my ios :v

Go To Get CUbits Then Free Cubits/Offer
  • I Don't want My Patron Decoration . :V
  • They should add a way to earn cubits for pc users!!!!!! Maybe such as watchin ads or clickin and visitin a website..... For now its just craft-sell, craft-sell fer me........
  • They should add a way to earn cubits for pc users!!!!!! Maybe such as watchin ads or clickin and visitin a website..... For now its just craft-sell, craft-sell fer me........

Or... TapJoy for PC? It should be made.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016

They should add a way to earn cubits for pc users!!!!!! Maybe such as watchin ads or clickin and visitin a website..... For now its just craft-sell, craft-sell fer me........

Or... TapJoy for PC? It should be made.
    You can use tapjoy on pc if you have Bluestacks, it's basically a pretty decent android emulator. It runs CC pretty well so you could use that on pc.
  • FrenchyyyFrenchyyy Member
    edited May 2016
    @Cortana pleasssssse why do I have to use bluestacks (that's not really good in quality) to run cubic castles if I can play cubic normally on my pc with real pc cubic version?!??!??!
    Like touching my right ear with left hand...
    Let them add some offers for pc users, like small videos and ads do watch and get cubits
    But even TapJoy offers don't give a good amount of cubits, the easy and free ones give maximum 150c while paid offers give like 6k, nothing is as good as paying for cubic castles, I enjoy that and even did that for 3-4 times this year
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Tapjoy is a service that allows you to receive free cubits for filling out surveys, installing apps, and completing offers. As with all similar services, it is quite bothersome to use, but you still get cubits without paying a cent. You cannot really expect it to be highly profitable in accumulating cubits.

Some people just don't have the money to pay and so they use Tapjoy instead. Programs like Bluestacks allow them to access that feature on desktop devices, however they might not be as reliable as the standard PC version of the game. You can still use it just to earn free cubits and switch to the standard version afterwards though.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited May 2016
    You can get a get a lot of cubits by doing just 1 offer such as: Last time i got 10k for doing one simple offer

• I completed a 1 survey offer yet the cubits is still not sent yet to my account
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member

I completed a 1 survey offer yet the cubits is still not sent yet to my account

Did you finish it correctly?
  • Yes i answered all the questions finished all the pages yet my reward havent come yet
  • pysino said:

I completed a 1 survey offer yet the cubits is still not sent yet to my account

Did you finish it correctly?
    Yes that happens alot, I finished many offers last time (about a month ago) and they didn't sent me the reward that have to be around 600c... I can ensure TapJoy is not reliable
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Any issue's with tapjoy should be directed to their support.
    https://support.tapjoy.com/supportal/
  • I know, I sent many tickets to them, but they say everytime that I may have done something wrong or may not have completed an offer