Just my curiosity about the mailbox

CD87CD87 Member
edited May 2016 in Help Requests
What happen if the mailbox is full?
Can it be full?
Can we send mails after it is full?
Why does the mailbox have the "chest" button? xD

Comments

• Because u can place any items in mailbox too. I place ruby box in it lol. Same with chest, but it has a mail system
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'll test it tomorrow xD fill my mail box up loool
  • It can become full as proven in Madame Angels spring world
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I'm pretty sure you won't be able to receive/send more mail if it's full since there isn't some endless amount of spots for the letters inside the mailbox. So yes, it can be full.
    Also, make sure to not break it while it's filled with letters. They will vanish forever >.> had that happen to my letters by accident.
  • smuressmures Member
    Cortana said:

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to receive/send more mail if it's full since there isn't some endless amount of spots for the letters inside the mailbox. So yes, it can be full.
    Also, make sure to not break it while it's filled with letters. They will vanish forever >.> had that happen to my letters by accident.

But I broke it and it didn't vanish, they just sit there o-o
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

Cortana said:

Well, then I guess it was fixed with one of the server restarts. Because when mailboxes were just added, letters would vanish upon breaking the mailbox. That's when it happened to me.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Cortana said:

Cortana said:

Well, then I guess it was fixed with one of the server restarts. Because when mailboxes were just added, letters would vanish upon breaking the mailbox. That's when it happened to me.
    So U Didnt Get My Letter? D:
  • They should really rename it when you open a mailbox it says chest
  • They should really rename it when you open a mailbox it says chest

I think we all agree with u!!!