Your Opinion on Cubic Castles

I made this discussion so that I could see everyone's feelings on the game (because curiousity).
If you're confused, know it like this, post your review on CC and there you have it, hooray!

Set it like this:

Pros:
(type why you like this game)

Cons:
(type what features you dislike)

Overall Score:
(type what you think about the game overall and give it a score out of 10)

Comments

• Cubic Castles..

It made up the majority of my earlier childhood. I remember playing it in my early tweens (if that’s the word for the age) and building my first realm. It was a pretty dismal realm by all accounts, and I quit after half a year or so (due to being scammed). That was in 2015.

Since then, I’ve made numerous alts, lost most of them, and returned to the game multiple times. Cubic castles is not a game you quit. You merely take breaks.

I think it’s a brilliant game. If not for the mechanics, then for the experiences. And unlike the majority of other games, I don’t think I can give it a number rating.
  • bbbbbuuuuummmmmmpppppppp
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited May 2020
    This game has been a part of my life for a long time. It's perfect if you look in the social aspect of it, i've met tons of people and made lots of friends over the course of these 5 years. The game lacks a bit in content, mostly because updates used to come less frequently than other games (thanks to the new platform the updates might come faster than what they used to, so this might be fixed soon). Another criticism i have for the game is the serves' instability, but that should get fixed soon too.
    Overall, Cubic castles is a great game that kind of helped me to develop as a person. Never quit, and probably never will.
    7/10.
  • I may not have pros nor cons but i will say this:

Its still in early development and a lot more stuff will be added and will be changed in the further updates, trust me they will be more than this.
    Just an Opinion anyway.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Its ok :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    6 years in November, still playing it daily. I think that says it all.
  • uwu