Communication

So... It came to me that this game lacks the communication for players to talk to and hangout. I just wanted to ask you guys this question:

Starting from May 5, 2016 to May 10, 2016. Philippine time zone.

Comments

• HellesHelles Member
    I think they added mailbox as a PM method.
  • What I mean is like a command. For example /message then the name then the message for your friend. Just when you're online.
  • I think this would be a good idea so we can try to communicate with folks who might have their realm locked so as to keep tp down cause they're doin a secret build or something...
    But hey, we are still good without it i suppose.
    I mean if they can /message then u can never get time alone for builds when honestly u just want to be left alone... Im on the fence on this suggestion
  • Yeah. It's still a great game after all. I just like that idea where we can PM someone cause it's hard for me to talk with some people. XD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The amount of spam..
  • no not spam dragon we dont like spam
  • edited May 2016
    Helles said:

I think they added mailbox as a PM method.

Pay for Private Messaging?
    Well excuuuuuuseeee me, princess.
    (I guess you are right)
  • Maybe if they would add PM method they can also add some settings or commands that can mute a player if they are spamming or just add ON/OFF PM something like that. Anyway... I'm just asking about your opinions and comments guys :D
  • HypnoidHypnoid Member
    We need a messaging comment, not everyone has C to buy mailbox (like me). If you want to be alone while building and doin other stuff, you can set yourself offline with the command /offline or something like that. I agree with @DW.RemasteredMe
  • edited May 2016
    Thanks for your suggestions guys :D Mods can you please close this thread in may 10 Thanks!