Taken Clan Names

CubicCubic Member
edited September 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
There's so many taken clan names. Can we have it so if there's noone in this 'taken' clan, it gets removed? There are so many clans that were just created and instantly left

Comments

• -1, people might still want their clan after that long.

You'll have to contact them and ask them for the name, it's not too fair on them just to take it.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited May 2020

-1, people might still want their clan after that long.

You'll have to contact them and ask them for the name, it's not too fair on them just to take it.

I think you misread what he said, if nobody is in the clan, the clan is deleted. +1

If I make a clan called “cubic castles” and then leave, there’s nobody in the clan, but the name is taken, so it’s legit gone into the void.
  • edited May 2020
    JuIius said:

-1, people might still want their clan after that long.

I think you misread what he said, if nobody is in the clan, the clan is deleted. +1

If I make a clan called “cubic castles” and then leave, there’s nobody in the clan, but the name is taken, so it’s legit gone into the void.
    I read it very clearly, thank you.

I was referring to the "not online for 1 year." If there are still people in the clan but haven't been active for a year then they're still entitled to the name.

Yes, Julius, if all the clan members leave INCLUDING the owner and there is no one left then I do understand +1

I was really only referring to the second though, if I quite got what you were saying.
    If there are people in the clan but the no one has been active for a year I think they're still entitled to the name; if everyone leaves I think someone else would have full right.
    I hope I'm making sense :)
  • Bump
  • CubicCubic Member
    bump
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah.. no point of a clan still existing if no one is in it..

+1
  • +1