A Story... (updated! page 13)

1234568»

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

We may know what the event is but what is the pink thing on the detector after the computer viruses??

It's a plasm/ghost from the Halloween event.

• We may know what the event is but what is the pink thing on the detector after the computer viruses??

It's a plasm/ghost from the Halloween event.

Did I say plasma? Lol the greeklish are hitting me xD
    (Greek words in English letters)
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    infection pack
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I won't be able to do this event because I have Anti-Virus installed on my computer :(
  • MEEPYZ said:

I won't be able to do this event because I have Anti-Virus installed on my computer :(

Jokes on you, i already have 40 different viruses in my device and i'll be rich!
  • SebzNebzSebzNebz Member
    edited May 2020
    Also if u keep the viruses I bet they'll be worth a ton ;)

Also when is the hunt starting
  • I do not like qbees with fingers at all whatsoever
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    MEEPYZ said:

mcqbee antivirus
  • I saw on facebook the teaser.Will the update be out today?
  • I saw on facebook the teaser.Will the update be out today?

Probably
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited May 2020
    Watch Dr. Kewberno forget to turn the knob back to easter eggs after the event lol
  • What are the safety items supposed to be used for?
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited May 2020
    They look so cute with their nets ahhhh
  • What are the safety items supposed to be used for?

maybe to not get the Virus =P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well as Kewberno said the computer viruses are actually harmless to Qbees, but they want the masks anyway, so he's indulging them. Regular non scientific Qbees, unlike Kewberno, are somewhat superstitious.
  • Computer virus XD relatable
  • Well as Kewberno said the computer viruses are actually harmless to Qbees, but they want the masks anyway, so he's indulging them. Regular non scientific Qbees, unlike Kewberno, are somewhat superstitious.

Is virus update today or tmr @SirKewberth
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I like those nets they are holding in picture 13, can we get those as an actual item :0
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    MEEPYZ said:

I like those nets they are holding in picture 13, can we get those as an actual item :0

Sorry those were only in the comic.. for now :-) I KNEW people would want them.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Sorry those were only in the comic.. for now :-) I KNEW people would want them.
    Exactly a clothing that i made in my suggstions lmao
This discussion has been closed.