Koala Hat Giveaway Forum Edition (UNOFFICIAL EVENT)

2»

Comments

• SuperQuackyiiSuperQuackyii Member
    edited May 2020

-SuperQuackyii

Thank you for everything :)

So i recently started farming and here is my farm!!

ign- *coolman*

Thanks for always helping me :)
    cc.JPG 107.4K

I recreated the carrot house decoration and made it to an actual house that you can go into! It's also an egg hunt so there is prizes :)

- BrandonXFlame

My easter contest 2020 entry, probably my favorite build I made.
    IGN - ImNotPro
  • sjoofsjoof Member

IGN: sjoof

My favourite pixel art made nu myself
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

IGN: CanItBeDone

• CubicCubic Member
    Ign: Professional

My clan realm:

Ign:Ms.kawai mop

uwu

Congratulations you are the winner of the latest Koala Hat giveaway I will have to add you and find you in game :) lucky number 6 :)

uwu

Congratulations you are the winner of the latest Koala Hat giveaway I will have to add you and find you in game :) lucky number 6 :)
    gg Ms.kawai mop you deserve it! :)
  • Congrats! ^^
  • Wow, congrats! :)

uwu

:O Gratz !

uwu

Omg wow tysm lips ! Never believe how lucky i am :D
    Can you give it to HONEY BOMB since the was his room and used by me to join lolz , very appreciate it ' v '
  • Congratulations!!
  • Congratulations! :o

uwu

Omg wow tysm lips ! Never believe how lucky i am :D
    Can you give it to HONEY BOMB since the was his room and used by me to join lolz , very appreciate it ' v '
    Oh wait what !?? You are giving it up for me :0 ? My gosh , i will take it as a gift if you say so , i love you very much and very appreciate it :)
  • Ok this can be arranged you will be amazed how this all played out I’ll be 100% honest I was soo happy with honey bombs quick thinking and early post adding the ign and comment number that I wanted to rig the competition to make you win then just couldn’t bring myself to do it and used a number generator. Then it picked 6 so I even asked my daughter as she loves to pick the winners who do you think the winner is and she picked number 6 to without knowing I already used the number generator. Now this lol gee the world works in mysterious ways it’s the middle of the night here but I’ll try get some more sleep and I’ll be in game all weekend focusing on the space pvp and maze events.
  • Ok this can be arranged you will be amazed how this all played out I’ll be 100% honest I was soo happy with honey bombs quick thinking and early post adding the ign and comment number that I wanted to rig the competition to make you win then just couldn’t bring myself to do it and used a number generator. Then it picked 6 so I even asked my daughter as she loves to pick the winners who do you think the winner is and she picked number 6 to without knowing I already used the number generator. Now this lol gee the world works in mysterious ways it’s the middle of the night here but I’ll try get some more sleep and I’ll be in game all weekend focusing on the space pvp and maze events.

Thanks for your kind response :) i'm waiting the koala now :D

Thanks for your kind response :) i'm waiting the koala now :D
    Don't thank me , you should say thanks to lips for hosting this event , enjoy the koala :>
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited May 2020
    :clap: wow chicken. Didn't expect you to even thing about rigging the event. Thank goodness you didn't :>
  • Congratulations, Kawai and HONEY.

For hosting the event, Chickenlips, a massive thank you.
  • Thanks everyone :D (As well said on Mop behalf)

uwu

You should give it to me lol congrats

uwu

You should give it to me lol congrats
    I would of give u if i have win second lol