Go-Fund-Me for people who have been scammed...

-Kaigen--Kaigen- Member
edited May 2020 in General Chat
I'm setting up a Go-Fund-Me for the people who have been scammed. ( Probably not what it's going to be called but eh ) What you do is go into a realm ( Not finished but realm name will be shared when it is ) and there will be tip piggies and donation tables to leave anything that can help the people who have got scammed out. How it works: You can contact me on the forums if you have been scammed but you will need evidence or a trustworthy source saying that you have, or if there are any hollas or anything about someone getting scammed I will go there and see what the issue is then I will decide whether or not they are telling the truth and if they are and they were scammed by any means, ill will give them a number of cubits or items to help them back on their feet. I will make another discussion about the realm name and I will keep you updated :)

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i can already tell you this is not going to be a succes, most people already have been scammed before so they arent going to trsust someone they dont know with some cubits
  • Your reason is sweet and it's a really nice idea and I DO wish you the best of luck. I don't think this will go too far as my belief but I wish you the best of luck and do see why you're doing this.
  • Won't work so well cause so many people have been scammed and never got helped so why would they help but good luck it's a sweet idea