New Currency

Hawk931Hawk931 Member
edited April 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
I feel like cubic castles needs a different type of currency that is like cubits. This new currency should be like a delicacy. It should be hard to get and only be exclusive to certain items or the most expensive items. Once you become a higher lvl in cubic castles you mostly have a ton of money. This new type of currency would give the higher lvl/ richer players something else to do other than buy the same things over and over again. Overall I think this would help the game become more interesting and it would give you something else to grind towards.

How to obtain?
- Turn in a certain amount of cubits and get a lower amount of the new currency.
- Sell certain special items.
- Have something like a wondering trader that pops up every know and then to buy items that will give you the new currency in exchange.
- other...

Comments

• Ruins the purpose of cubits, -1 sorry buster
  • [BN] said:

Ruins the purpose of cubits, -1 sorry buster

So you would argue that recubes ruined the purpose of cubits?

+1 if it is implemented in the right way.
  • No, recubes aren't used to by items from other people. Just from the store.
    The only new currency I think I'd like to see is a currency for adventure realms. I know others and I have made suggestions along those lines.
  • Sounds like old school recubes. Remember when you had to sacrifice clothing for recubes?
  • Sounds like old school recubes. Remember when you had to sacrifice clothing for recubes?

Mhm. Recubes where the same as cubits in a sense. You converted the cubits into recubes by buying clothes to recubes.
    [BN] said:

No, recubes aren't used to by items from other people. Just from the store.

• Lil' CritterLil' Critter Member
    edited April 2020
    [BN] might be right.
  • Yes I'm right here

(Wdym?)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    we already have two currencies. It would only make it messier
  • [BN] said:

Yes I'm right here

(Wdym?)

I meant to say that you're right about that new currency ruining the purpose of cubits.
  • There's honestly no point though, we already have millions of rares that higher levels could buy. How is that buying the same things over and over again?

I don't think anyone has ever bought 50M+ Halos, because they cost a hell of a lot of cubits and even if they did have the cubits to do so, I'm sure they wouldn't buy "the same things over and over again".

But in shorter words, -1.
    sorry
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    this would only make the game even more a trading game, its a nice idea, but this will be basically useless, because people get the new currency, buy items from it and sell those again for overpriced ammount of cubits so other people cant get it
  • edited May 2020
    'Dragon' said:

[BN] said:

Ruins the purpose of cubits, -1 sorry buster

So you would argue that recubes ruined the purpose of cubits?

+1 if it is implemented in the right way.
    Of course. The success of that new money depends of the use it have
  • -1 that would be obnoxious. Im sorry
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    -1, people would get confused, and you can use these ideas with recubes