Most Visited Realm

FluffyiceFluffyice Member
edited April 2020 in General Chat
Good morning/goodnight/good evening, depending on where you live! I came to the forums today to ask a very simple question! Does anyone know what the most visited realm in Cubic Castles is for sure? I apologize if this question has already been answered elsewhere on the forums, as I couldn't find it!

Edit: Just to clarify, by "realm," I meant a user created realm, not an official realm, or the lobby.

Comments

• Tutorial, then lobby.
  • What happened when you placed an info bumper in the tutorial realm?
  • FluffyiceFluffyice Member
    edited April 2020
    'Dragon' said:

Tutorial, then lobby.

By "realm," I meant a user created realm, not an official realm, or the lobby.
  • FluffyiceFluffyice Member
    edited April 2020
    Player said:

What happened when you placed an info bumper in the tutorial realm?

I was thinking the same thing! Also, does the tutorial realm/room officially even count as a "realm." Given the fact that you can't navigate to it again after completing it, I don't think it counts.
  • Then pens.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Definitely Pen's Yard Rentals. It's always on the popular realms list and has been for years.
  • Definitely Pen's Yard Rentals. It's always on the popular realms list and has been for years.

That is what I was thinking whim, but I wasn't 100% sure, thank you for the help!
  • The lobby. The tutorial wouldn’t have as many visits, as people only visit it once. You can increase a visit count by going once a day, and obviously the lobby gets the most visits most, because you are forced to go there every time you login.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    JuIius said:

The lobby. The tutorial wouldn’t have as many visits, as people only visit it once. You can increase a visit count by going once a day, and obviously the lobby gets the most visits most, because you are forced to go there every time you login.

Go back and read the original post, "a user created realm, not an official realm, or the lobby"
  • And juky rentals is going to break the record
  • And juky rentals is going to break the record

Ayyy! >:D
  • [BN] said:

And juky rentals is going to break the record

No, it won’t. Unless it’s current traffic doubles and stays at that rate for 3 years.
  • 'Dragon' said:

[BN] said:

No, it won’t. Unless it’s current traffic doubles and stays at that rate for 3 years.
    You never know!
  • CubicCubic Member
    Fluffyice said:

'Dragon' said:

[BN] said:

You never know!
    Everyone go to Jukys and relog for 24 hours straight
  • Crimzo said:

Fluffyice said:

'Dragon' said:

[BN] said:

You never know!
    that will do nothing. visits are only counted like 1 per day per player.
  • JuIius said:

Crimzo said:

Fluffyice said:

'Dragon' said:

[BN] said:

You never know!
    that will do nothing. visits are only counted like 1 per day per player.
    I didn't even know that, thanks!