Hey

So I contacted cc yesterday since I bought a koala hat. But I contacted them at 2pm yesterday which it is nearly 2 PM.so ik peeps say it takes 24 to 48 hrs but mostly for me it take 10 hrs for me

Comments

• edited April 2020
    You need to send them the receipt for your purchase/donation, the charity will forward it to you and you need to send that to them.

Be patient, if they don't reply they probably have seen it and haven't seen the need but if you don't get the hat then just contact them again I suppose.

Just do the steps that SirKewberth said on his discussion and you should be fine.

If you're really worried it might be worth checking that you did in fact send the email and didn't have any connection problems.
  • They don’t always reply within 1 day..
  • Pete.Pete. Member
    They should reply with "Thank you for donating" etc..
  • Ik but ivegot like the support will be with u soon but they havent responded
  • There's no reason for this discussion to be bumped I don't think, Julius gave the answer (?)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You cannot bump a discussion a few hours after your last comment. Support is not going to respond here. Reply to your confirmation ticket email if you want to push things along.

Closing since this has been answered.
This discussion has been closed.