Advice

I’m hoping some rich player can give me some advice, how do I get tons of cubits quick without spending ages just to get 500k?

Comments

• sjoofsjoof Member
    $$ €€ ££
  • You can play cc for 24 hours and make 100k, or you can go work and buy millions in a fraction of the time.
  • 'Dragon' said:

You can play cc for 24 hours and make 100k

how
  • I don't work, i'm a kid ;-;

Me too lol

Me too lol
    You can offer people to mow their lawns in the spring and summer, rake leaves in the fall, and shovel snow in the winter, all ways to make money as a kid.
  • MEEPYZ said:

I don't work, i'm a kid ;-;

Me too lol
    You can offer people to mow their lawns in the spring and summer, rake leaves in the fall, and shovel snow in the winter, all ways to make money as a kid.
    yeah because I want to go round any old Billy's house
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

You can play cc for 24 hours and make 100k

how
    *insert The secret ingredient is crime meme*

or cheat engine whatever you may want to call it
  • Find Artifacts in plain sight in tropical mines ( up to 10 per hr. ). Sell each block 400c to 2,000c depending on rarity. Art can also be extracted then mixed with cloudy potion and an empty jar to make Life Force used to craft Sentries.

Mine desert boulders then sell the stone.

Play on mobile use TapJoy offers.

I set a goal NOT to buy c till I had collected 100 mee meews & 100 mannequins dressed in Cat Suits. I did this selling stone 20k stone for 4,000c. I also collected Easter eggs then crafted Pow's & sold them. I reached the 500K needed then started buying c.

Bottom floor in my realm artificium ostentationem shows all the ways to find art that is not burred and walk into the wall of the tropical to see art that is buried in water which is a see through block.

Buying & reselling items seem to work for some but this is not my way as you are getting over on 2 players, the one who sells low & the one who overpays. Its like losing your soul to gain a few c. I only profit from my labor as instructed in 'The Good Book'. FYI: Pleasing your maker ALWAYS pays off :).
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Play smart, choose something(farm, resources, wearable, artifacts, etc.) and focus on it to profit
  • Farming is a good way, sell tractos, fairy plants/blocks/, quality soil.. etc. All of the farming items are in a good price, if u keep selling a lot u can get tons of c :p
  • Thanks all for the great advice, I appreciate it!
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    edited April 2020
    Intimate said:

Find Artifacts in plain sight in tropical mines ( up to 10 per hr. ). Sell each block 400c to 2,000c depending on rarity. Art can also be extracted then mixed with cloudy potion and an empty jar to make Life Force used to craft Sentries.

I set a goal NOT to buy c till I had collected 100 mee meews & 100 mannequins dressed in Cat Suits. I did this selling stone 20k stone for 4,000c. I also collected Easter eggs then crafted Pow's & sold them. I reached the 500K needed then started buying c.

Bottom floor in my realm artificium ostentationem shows all the ways to find art that is not burred and walk into the wall of the tropical to see art that is buried in water which is a see through block.

Buying & reselling items seem to work for some but this is not my way as you are getting over on 2 players, the one who sells low & the one who overpays. Its like losing your soul to gain a few c. I only profit from my labor as instructed in 'The Good Book'. FYI: Pleasing your maker ALWAYS pays off :).

How do you get 10 artifacts An hour. I only get 4 tot 5 each hour

@Intimate
  • Maybe he’s lucky?

Or just has a pet
  • i get 1 each week yay
  • Sjoof said:

Intimate said:

Find Artifacts in plain sight in tropical mines ( up to 10 per hr. ). Sell each block 400c to 2,000c depending on rarity. Art can also be extracted then mixed with cloudy potion and an empty jar to make Life Force used to craft Sentries.

How do you get 10 artifacts An hour. I only get 4 tot 5 each hour

@Intimate
    I use skymap to go to all 7 tropical mines, then repeat starting back at 1st. I only get off the door if there is water I can't see from the door. If I go to all 7 mines, 2 times & no luck, I hop in a lobby & switch maps. I am extremely patient and a little lucky. My record is 7 in 35 minutes, 6 of which were doubles in the same mine.
  • sjoofsjoof Member
    Okay thx i will try. Your realm named artificium ostentationem is very nice!!!